Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:14 pm
Unfortenately noptical, it's not as easy as u think it is. FIndin that doctor that is willin to help u is not enough. Although I've only found one, but he was honest and told me he couldn't help me, so he sent me to a team of halitosis (specialists) who are really full of shit.
The first time I got there, they told me i have bb that was bein caused by a dry mouth. So they told me to drink a lot of water. That's what I've been doin for years and as u can see it's not really helpin I told them. So the 2nd time I got there, I was bein examined by the ENT who said everythin was normal. They tell me to just keep on doin what I've been doin, which is drinkin a lot of water, chew a lot of gum, and avoid spicy food. They did tell me I have bb this time. But then the 3rd time I got there They suddenly are like "Oh u don't have bb anymore, good job". obviously I hadn't been drinkin that much water anymore, because I know it wasn't helpin. They are fuckin liars cause when I got home I asked my mum if I still have it, and she says I still do. I can even smell it myself by using the "standing close to a wall-technique". I told them I didn't believe them and that they were just sayin that to get rid of me, because they had no idea what was wrong with me. And they were like "If u don't believe us, then why did u come here". I answered "I had no idea that u guys would be so unprofessional in what u guys do." Otherwise I wouldn't even have bothered. And then they use that stupid halimeter which I got a score over 200, while the number was still rising she told me to stop, otherwise if it's too high then I would know they were lying. Another funny thing the woman there said was that she's a specialist and if she doesn't smell it, that no one does, as if she had trained her nose too.
Even the so called specialists have no idea what's wrong with me. I done the CT-scan last year and it came back negative. I have no idea what's causin my bb now.
I don't even think u are 100% sure of whats causin your bb right now, whether it's a combination of causes or not.
"The bb mysteries: Life goes on..."
The first time I got there, they told me i have bb that was bein caused by a dry mouth. So they told me to drink a lot of water. That's what I've been doin for years and as u can see it's not really helpin I told them. So the 2nd time I got there, I was bein examined by the ENT who said everythin was normal. They tell me to just keep on doin what I've been doin, which is drinkin a lot of water, chew a lot of gum, and avoid spicy food. They did tell me I have bb this time. But then the 3rd time I got there They suddenly are like "Oh u don't have bb anymore, good job". obviously I hadn't been drinkin that much water anymore, because I know it wasn't helpin. They are fuckin liars cause when I got home I asked my mum if I still have it, and she says I still do. I can even smell it myself by using the "standing close to a wall-technique". I told them I didn't believe them and that they were just sayin that to get rid of me, because they had no idea what was wrong with me. And they were like "If u don't believe us, then why did u come here". I answered "I had no idea that u guys would be so unprofessional in what u guys do." Otherwise I wouldn't even have bothered. And then they use that stupid halimeter which I got a score over 200, while the number was still rising she told me to stop, otherwise if it's too high then I would know they were lying. Another funny thing the woman there said was that she's a specialist and if she doesn't smell it, that no one does, as if she had trained her nose too.
Even the so called specialists have no idea what's wrong with me. I done the CT-scan last year and it came back negative. I have no idea what's causin my bb now.
I don't even think u are 100% sure of whats causin your bb right now, whether it's a combination of causes or not.
"The bb mysteries: Life goes on..."
