Your Email Address:

First Name:

Does Oasis work?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bblady

Post by bblady »

While we're on the subject of dry mouth products, there is another I would like to recommend, MedActive Oral Rinse, which is available online at www.medactive.com. I found this product from an internet search and just tried it today for the first time. My mouth was especially dry this morning as it was last night, and my tongue has been sore due to overbrushing while it was dry. I just used the Oral Rinse, and it did give me instant relief as well as some saliva production. I now have a lubricated feeling in my mouth. I'm definitely going to keep using this product especially during those really bad dry mouth moments. So far so good. Reading the box label, it says this product contains Spilanthes Extract, "a natural herb, classified as a sialagogue, which enhances saliva flow". I wasn't familiar with this herb extract, but just found the following information about it from this website ... http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/spilanthes.php

"Spilanthes is commonly called the toothache plant * and with good reason. The leaves and flower heads, particularly the young buds, contain a natural analgesic which numbs the tongue and gums when chewed, thus relieving the pain of toothaches. It also stimulates the salivary glands to produce more saliva, and may function as a simple tonic for healthy gums and oral flora".

Interesting.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic