Page 2 of 3

yahoo

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:51 am
by sadbbgirl17
I think yahoo messenger but I don't know, no one has accepted my request

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 am
by josef5111
ruthere1 wrote:so, where and when is everyone chatting?
jus add as much people as you can in to your yahoo/hotmail contacts list then many of them could be online and don't forget to give us yours , simple.

Re: yahoo

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 am
by josef5111
sadbbgirl17 wrote:I think yahoo messenger but I don't know, no one has accepted my request
i just accepted

.

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:45 pm
by Mariaf
Ok I just opened a yahoo account [email protected]. Add me :)

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm
by 2ndbanana
How about we create a facebook account and add only members from here

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm
by waitingforrelief
nobody likes the on-site chat idea?

that way nobody has to add anything. we just come here to this site and click on chat and voila we're in. anybody can join in any time without having to add any yahoo account.

not a good idea?

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 pm
by Free2breath911
We are on yahoo IM come chat with us my email is [email protected] just download IM and we just chat for support whenever we are online.

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 am
by hopelessone
waitingforrelief wrote:nobody likes the on-site chat idea?

that way nobody has to add anything. we just come here to this site and click on chat and voila we're in. anybody can join in any time without having to add any yahoo account.

not a good idea?
i like the idea. You wanna set up a time? Let me know. I'll check back here tomorrow.....hope you see this post. Oh, i can leave you a PM too

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 am
by deebo
hopelessone wrote:
waitingforrelief wrote:nobody likes the on-site chat idea?
...not a good idea?
i like the idea. You wanna set up a time? Let me know. I'll check back here tomorrow.....hope you see this post. Oh, i can leave you a PM too
i'd like to join the chat if and wen . Please PM me too .

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm
by hopelessone
deebo wrote:
hopelessone wrote:
waitingforrelief wrote:nobody likes the on-site chat idea?
...not a good idea?
i like the idea. You wanna set up a time? Let me know. I'll check back here tomorrow.....hope you see this post. Oh, i can leave you a PM too
i'd like to join the chat if and wen . Please PM me too .
I just PM'd you. I'll be checking back on this site daily. Hang in there.

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 am
by Free2breath911
[email protected] Just a IM chat box! i chat with whoever is on! you guys should log on sometimes! \:D/

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:12 pm
by hopelessone
Free2breath911 wrote:[email protected] Just a IM chat box! i chat with whoever is on! you guys should log on sometimes! \:D/
bless yer heart....IM freaks me out cuz weird things happen with my computer, etc.......

i'd rather use the chatbox here.

Hang in there, luv ((((hug))))

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm
by TXMike
I have yahoo! Add me I am lumpypits on yahoo messanger.

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 am
by deebo
i sent you a request = )

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 am
by missjj
Has anyone been chatting??