Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 pm
by clara0
@deebo
I was taking antibiotics on my own because at that time I did not have the knowledge about bb and I was thinking they could cure me. I tried several types :Amoxicilin, Metronidazol and several others that I don't remember but they were strong drugs...I know I was stupid and made the conditions even worse.
You know once I had been to a doctor for my stomach and he showed very bad reactions to my bb..he was almost near to tell me to go out of his office and I had paid a lot to visit him...at least when we tell them they know that it is a medical problem and we are not ignorant dirty people.
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:41 pm
by deebo
clara0 wrote:
You know once I had been to a doctor for my stomach and he showed very bad reactions to my bb..he was almost near to tell me to go out of his office and I had paid a lot to visit him...at least when we tell them they know that it is a medical problem and we are not ignorant dirty people.
yes . against my better judgement ,i'm really starting to consider trying an antibiotic(s) again . With a dr supervision though . I would think your stomach Dr would be used to smelling bad odors . I think in the US they can not turn someone away like that . I would be rich if a Dr did this
What your vegan Dr says about sensitivity to cooked after raw makes sense to me . I hear there is a mucus lining our gut/insides that keeps us from absorbing too much toxins from cooked food and if we go raw , that mucus becomes thinner to absorb more nutrients from the good raw stuff. My theory is :if we eat cooked junk food with the thin gut lining ,we get worse reaction than before raw . Just theory though . I think Dr Doug Graham says the same thing .
When you say 3 bananas make you feel full , what do the bananas look like ? any green ?lots of brown ? if i eat unripe banana (yellow), i get problems !!
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm
by clara0
@deebo
Ripe bananas are always better than the others but I cannot eat enough of them not only bananas but all the fruits or veggies. If I eat more than a limit I feel sick afterwards that is why I have to prepare a large variety of different veggies to persuade myself to eat more.
In my experience cooked animal food causes twice more bb than cooked vegetarian food, yesterday I ate an egg and I had bb & other symptoms for at least 6 hours after it. Today I ate 2 cooked potatoes and had less problems.
Herbs are also helping, I noticed that whenever I take herbs my itchy ear/throat calms down or even stops and my bb reduces for 1,2 hours or more afterwards depending on what I ate.
The most effective are Goldenseal & wild Indigo drops that I am taking and garlic tablets.. I hope they heal me before they are finished because I cannot afford to stay on them on long run.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm
by jen
Clara, sorry if I ask something that you have already discussed. I just don't have time to read all your posts now. Have you used any allergy meds like Claritine and if so, did they relieve the itching? Also, do you still have your tonsils?
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:42 pm
by deebo
jen wrote:Clara, sorry if I ask something that you have already discussed. I just don't have time to read all your posts now. Have you used any allergy meds like Claritine and if so, did they relieve the itching? Also, do you still have your tonsils?
i've tried claratine and other decongestant/anti-allergy scripts. They made the bb worse by drying out the works . just me though . Has this approach worked for your BB Jen ?
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:21 am
by jen
Deebo, I haven't tried claritine. I did try nasal spray and anti-histamines for a while. Did not help, except in the very beginning when the ENT gave me cortisone to "speed up thew healing process". It could have been the placebo effect, because after that cortisone also did not work. However, according to me allergies is not the cause of my bb, because I don't experience symptoms of allergy although I'm allergic to grass.
Why I'm asking is itchy throat and ears sound like allergies and I'm curious to know if Clara ever tried something for allergies. I know jaw surgery can't cause allergies (I think!), but it's just a thought. The drastic change in eating patterns may have triggered some food allergies.
I get your point about the dry mouth though.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm
by clara0
@Jen
I have been on antihistamines (different types) for almost 10 years because of constant runny nose and I was also taking asthma & nasal sprays at the same time until last year that I stopped eating dairy and my runny nose stopped, I tried eating dairy 2,3 times during this year and the every time runny nose came back within 12 hours so I am 100% sure it was dairy.
I have had a background of allergy in childhood but it was mainly during the first weeks of spring and pollen related. I also have those dark circles around the eyes which is a common symptom in allergy sufferers.I have not taken any antihistamines now for 1,5 year which is an amazing record for me
But the thing that I know about them is that they make bb worse because they dry the mucus and also they are a major cause of chronic sinusitis...A naturopath told me once that do not take them during a cold or flue because they stop the runny nose and body cannot throw the infection away from the nose, so the bacteria remains there and causes chronic sinusitis.
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:27 pm
by deebo
deebo wrote:clara0 wrote:
When I met my doctor I had started taking antibiotics from like 10 days before and when I take antibiotics I have no bb.
...
Clara . Do the antibiotics affects wear off ? I was thinking to start taking some , my ent says may help but just 2 week course . I am thinking Long term .
I think what some of us really need is a smart Dr who will run test for What is smelling in us . Maybe testing swab cultures or something before ordering broad spectrum anti-biotics everytime .
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
We need good Drs who will do good research for us .
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 am
by clara0
@deebo
Hey deebo don't do that, antibiotics only work for some types of bacteria and if you already have them in your body you should have fever, pain etc. They ruin your immune system completely. I did this mistake several times and every time bb came back even stronger.
From 16 October up to last week I have been taking herbs and there were days that they made me bb free. I even ate chicken, eggs etc...they are working even better than antibiotics. Especially after 2 weeks I had 2,3 days of die off symptoms and after it my bb 100 was gone, my eyes became wide and I was feeling like a brand new person..no tiredness at all..I spoke with several people from less than 1 meter distance and zero reactions.... I was even ready to post on the forum that I was cured. But red eyes and bb came back like 1 week later but still it was better than before.
Now my herbs are almost finished but I am planning to continue with other types of herbs to see what happens.But they are definitely working.And the thing is most of them stimulate the immune system to work better unlike the chemical antibiotics that break it down.
>One more thing since you quit the raw vegan diet do you feel OK on other food? I have nausea ,stomach cramps and other problems most of the time especially after eating meat...I still eat 1,2 meal raw and one cooked.
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am
by deebo
clara0 wrote:One more thing since you quit the raw vegan diet do you feel OK on other food? I have nausea ,stomach cramps and other problems most of the time especially after eating meat...I still eat 1,2 meal raw and one cooked.
@clara
Yeah . I'm getting 1-track-minded with this bb. You are right that I should dig deeper with a Dr. I suspect long term use of keflex started the whole poop storm anyways .
Since I quit raw , I am lifting and trying to gain back quality weight . So far, no major stomach issues . i started with brown rice for a few day . I don't eat red meat yet though . But fish and some chickens.
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 am
by clara0
I recently discovered that my kidney does not work properly
that is scary I know but every time I eat any animal protein my big toe becomes extremely painful a few hours afterwards...I have had this problem from years ago but I was thinking it is from my shoe, but It is not. I means that my kidneys cannot process foods and acid uric levels in my body goes up whenever I eat animal protein.
I am deeply in trouble these days, herbs gave me the false impression that I was cured and I was stupid enough to eat some bread(here all contain sugar) , dates for several days...and you can guess what happened. My throat is on fire burning and itching and I have fever+ very bad breath...I get bad reactions from roommates these days
The thing is I am leaving the country on the weekend to live with a parent because I have no money and no job, when I imagine going back after years and all the relatives and friends coming and all that kissing and hugging I panic to death...everybody has one or two problems to solve but I am surrounded by all the problems ...I wish the world ends tomorrow.

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 am
by deebo
clara0 wrote:I recently discovered that my kidney does not work properly
that is scary I know but every time I eat any animal protein my big toe becomes extremely painful a few hours afterwards...I have had this problem from years ago but I was thinking it is from my shoe, but It is not. I means that my kidneys cannot process foods and acid uric levels in my body goes up whenever I eat animal protein.
I am deeply in trouble these days, herbs gave me the false impression that I was cured and I was stupid enough to eat some bread(here all contain sugar) , dates for several days...and you can guess what happened. My throat is on fire burning and itching and I have fever+ very bad breath...I get bad reactions from roommates these days
The thing is I am leaving the country on the weekend to live with a parent because I have no money and no job, when I imagine going back after years and all the relatives and friends coming and all that kissing and hugging I panic to death...everybody has one or two problems to solve but I am surrounded by all the problems ...I wish the world ends tomorrow.

Clara . We dread those first interactions . The anticipation of being judges is the worse feeling for us . it can help to know that our parents will be supportive and want to be there for us . The good thing about being reintroduced is you only have to do it 1 time . Once you get it over with ,you can get on with the business of taking care of your self in a familiar place with supportive people .
We all put ourselves through a Lot in hope of being 'normal' for others . In the process we can neglect to take care of ourselves . Clara , take a minute to assess what you will do for yourself when you get home . Kidney function test was something I took the other day . Not sure where you're headed but theres Gout clinical trials now in Netherlands recruiting .
What ever you do or where you are , You have our support

Diet is not the final solution
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 am
by Barbaray
Hello
My view about diet, is a important factor maybe not for bb but for many other illnesses.but the thing is doctors and people who are writing books about diet do not themselves know what is a good diet, you may read a book about how eating fish is beneficial for the body and another book about how poisonous it is, but I agree that lack of good food make everything worse.
marketing spam removed =) *