Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 pm
by lost1234
Thanks for the responses, I bought the vitamin shoppe brand 310mg and it says take 1 daily. Vickster suggest taking 4. Im gonna stick with it for a while and let you guys know how it goes. I was just worried because on some sites it says it may make you smell fishy if taking alot.
Fyi for people who are tight on cash.. I believe you are able to return products to vitamine shoppe and maybe even gnc even if you open and use the products. You may need to have atleast like half of the product left though. And im not sure what reasoning you need to give them why your returning it. Ask the return policy when your there
Re: GO and get some of this
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 am
by cambodian_girl
VICKSTER wrote:CHOLINE..... Excellent .... I think it is a cure . Just go to Vitamin Shop and buy their's. Take 4.... it is AMAZING... the best effect I have ever experienced. I discovered this by complete accident. When I had my TMAU test, I took a MEGA dose of Choline and it was sooo good. When I explained that to the researcher he said some people have the reverse of TMAU,,, they need and respond very well to choline and without it they have BB. So when I got my NEGATIVe.... I went out and got Choline, and I have been enjoying TOTAL RELIEF ... NO MATTER WHAT I EAT . PLEASE TRY IT. MIKE especially you we have had very smilar symptoms. So Please .. guy's try it
Vickster, can you give us an update? Anyone else tried Choline vitamins?
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 am
by mike987
Oh, how did I miss this thread?
Anyway, I was a bit scared to try choline, since the general idea, or at least with TMAU, is that it makes your breath a million times worse.. But hey, no harm in trying.
I'm really frustrated living in another country, that I can't easily try these. Vickster, can you tell me which product you tried?
If it's really giving you some relief, I'd love to try the exact product you are.. Which one did you choose?? I can't order it on my own, but I might be able to have my dad send it to me.
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 am
by dick.karma
@lost1234
any feedback on the choline treatment? just remember that for adult RDA is 3.2g i think
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:34 am
by deebo
Mike , in JP are supplements not allowed ? Even to order online ?
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm
by lost1234
I tried them for like a week and then gave up. I don't think it helped me at all (so I believe) I took about 5 a day.
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 pm
by lost1234
Mike, I believe she told me to get the vitamin shoppe brand which is the one I tried.
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:09 pm
by hali_grl
Just wanted to respond to the dream aspect of this topic......last night I had a great dream and here lately ive been dreaming alot about being bb free no lie....before almost every dream i dreamt i had bb but last night I dreamt i was with my family at a family reunion and this was post bb....like in this dream i was once a bb sufferer but was cured so in the back of my mind i was overcompensating and just had so much exuberance from these shackles being freed......i laughed hard at family jokes......and kept a smile on my face the whole time......these dreams ive been having lately is to me a sign....relief is just around the corner.

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 pm
by deebo
had a dream this morning . I was out in a park somewhere ,a crowd starts gathering . 1 old fishing friend stops by sneakily to show his catch .Its obvious he smells me but ignores it and continues to chat uncomfortably close. At the same time another good friend I havent seen in years passes in the back ground meters away with a group . His face contorts , he avoids my gaze and disappears . I tell the fishng buddy I wont be eating fish anytime soon due to a medical condition that can make my odor worse . He sort of pretends not to hear that ,and continues about the reasons not to eat too much fish anyway .
After the fishing guy and I finish chatting , I hunt down the other friend . Hes setting up a party tent alone in a field . Seeing me coming he yells 'you need scope!" , I pretend I couldn't hear him so I can get closer but he yell it again . When I get closer I start explaining about how I've tried it already . He genuinely feels a bit bad after I explain the medical aspects . Dream ends .
After talking with some Mebo members yesterday I tried to make it a point to attempt to greet people I usually say nothing to daily . The logic being ,they can smell me even with my mouth closed . Its probably easy to see me as a non-person since I never engage anyone ,plus my odor . Seldom even a hello is exchanged . One girl looked at her "watch" in passing to avoid my gaze ... but she forgot she had No watch on . I suspect that was awkward for her ,I wanted to laugh out loud . Thats as disgusting that the worst odor i think .
As hard as it seems I feel that we should really try to practice exposing ourselves sometimes. Some of us are the worse possible cases but we can still be seen as people . The ones that don't like us may even speak up , giving us a chance to explain "yes ,I know ,its a medical condition ..." or whatever we can muster .