Page 2 of 4
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:20 am
by mike987
Ahmad, I'm still interested in your theory.. I don't want you to become a drug peddler, but I want to give the serotonin thing a shot, too, perhaps..
Seanlee, keep us updated if you use the same product as Ahmad.
I tried an antidepression drug a few months ago (but it was the standard kind as opposed to the kind you suggested before, Ahmad, [you had mentioned two kinds]) and while while my mood became a little better (my breath didn't), I was so extremely sleepy every evening, and other users scared me off of it with stories of permanent side effects...
In the mean time, I may try to order some serotonin supplements in liquid form, as you suggest, seanlee.
Also, halitosissux, I would love to have that drool coming out of my mouth effect... I suffer from dry mouth all the time, particularly, I've noticed, if I chew gum, use mints, or even brush my teeth.. It's not like cotton mouth, but it's drier than it should be.. Sometimes it seems like I can't even keep saliva in my mouth at all unless I pop a vitamin C tab.
I remember as a child sometimes drooling on the pillow at night... I want that drool back in my mouth. I've been on antidepressants that have caused an even drier mouth, so I suppose I've been on the wrong medication..
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 am
by seanlee1980
Ahmad wrote:
I will brother/sister i will..
although i my go to prison for this..
just testify here the results..
Agreed
Thank you. I am very curious how this will affect me and I am very optimistic. Please check your message box. I will send you my contact info and I can paypal you for your troubles. I am very confused why the medical community have not mentioned the correlation between bad breath and serotonin.
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 am
by Ahmad
seanlee1980 wrote:
I will send you my contact info and I can paypal you for your troubles.
Listen seanlee i don't want your money...ok? i will send you free..if you cured... i want you to:
1: don't leave this fourum.. and help the new guys.
2:send them for free as i did..
3:donate to this great website...it was the reason why i am cured..
4: Insult jimi, day and night... when you come say hi all..***k you jimi..you sold us to the halitomafia..
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 am
by Ahmad
seanlee1980 wrote:Ahmad wrote:
I will brother/sister i will..
although i my go to prison for this..
just testify here the results..
Agreed
I am very confused why the medical community have not mentioned the correlation between bad breath and serotonin.
As midcal community cured AIDS CANCER...etc so they got enough time to listen to one guys saying my breath is bad,, and bingo they start research with millions of budget.....
It is our duty as cumunity to force them no as indivituals.
do you know about Trimethylaminuria (TMAU)?
well the first clinical case of TMAU was described in 1970. before that while mother fuckers going to the moon for a picnic..at the same time there were complatly ignorent about Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) calling the poor guys stragling with it unhygienic - unclean.. who don't know how to use soap probably..<<<AM I MAKING SENCE>>>
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 am
by Ahmad
mike987 wrote:Ahmad, I'm still interested in your theory..
Theory...in my ass... I didn't come here to right theories...if wished i joined this website 2007... and i couls post as many as i can... taking a titles in the site... but listen am not that guy
Again
mike987 wrote:Ahmad, I'm still interested in your theory..
It is not theory.. it just what i tried and worked for me..
i don't even know how it works to be honest... i could make theories...but theories wouldn't help you guys.
Mike i can send only one person... althogh your more senior here and i realy like to send you.. he asked first..
i can send you the names and how to shop it..it is not expensive..but wait for the other guy to justify or

die..kiding he won't... unless he is so happy he gets hard atack on the spot

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:13 am
by hali_grl
ahmad
why don't u post the names on here?
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 am
by Ahmad
hali_grl wrote:ahmad
why don't u post the names on here?
names?? girl it is only any thing which can increase your natural serotonin.
IN my case ( not the only, or the smartest, but a sure an safeest source by the reaserchrs.. safer than the green stuff you find in a chinease herbs shop, atleast) i used...effoxor+vitamin C....and then shifted Amira(150 mlg)+Vitaminc.
How i use it?ask your doktor... the drug is not illigle..nore heroine
hali_grl wrote:ahmad
why don't u post the names on here?
fear god. how may times i posted?
ok? tell me how may times you want me to repeat??
why don't you read my previouse posts? why? do you want me to call you lazy sister? don't you wana face your enemy in life( sure you got many) showing them that you cured your self?? and start a new fight?? hali_grl... comon sister use watever drug youlike just increase your serotonin.... before the new year
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:49 pm
by mike987
Ahmad, you're still using the drug right? Can you give me the details?
I remember you said before you lied to your doctor in order to get an antidepressant. Are you still using that one, or have you switched to something else?
The reason we want to know specifically, is because there are many drugs with many different ingredients. You say it works, so we want to use the one that worked for you.
If any Serotonin supplement will do, how about products like these? :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_ ... 1248901011
In any case, I'm interested in knowing the exact drug you're currently taking that you say has pretty much cured you. Give us all the juicy details!

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:53 pm
by Jimi Stein
Ahmad maybe take rat posion and do us a big favour
what prison you retard, you are really super retarded, telling names is allowed in same way as beating women in your country
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:58 pm
by dick.karma
my head is f*cked up after reading Ahmad's post
It could be true that he's really cured, too bad it also f*cked up most of his brain cells or his writing skills
Still, I'd like to repeat mike987's request that you give more details. give us all the facts, timelines and the exact pills you took
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm
by Jimi Stein
come on Ahmed, please, we need your cure.....
sob sob
cure us all with shrink pills you godlike being. Maybe Ahmed needs a shrine.
ok, I build you a shrine Ahmed
Hope you like it. (jeez I am so bad, but the guy wanted it, who would play with us like that)
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:19 am
by hali_grl
so were deleting post on here now?????

ok ill leave info to myself from now.

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 am
by hali_grl
PM from new user:
Hello, hali_grl. I have been following these forums for over 2 months. Never made an account here because I didn't feel it was safe at the time. I use to always think i was the only one with this curse, and it's comforting to know I am not the only one. However, out of everyone here I have checked up upon you seem to be the most active. What I mean by active is you are trying everything and anything possible to achieve results and obtain what you want. Based on your posts I can tell that when you follow a procedure you seem to follow it to a T so that there's as much of a chance for it to be successful as possible. I am a 20 year old college student that has had bad breath since 7th grade. I myself have tried many things over the course of this curse, and have yet to find the cure. However, based on how in depth i have gone on my finding I am almost 100% positive that my bad breath has to do with the esophagus...or the digestive track in general it's all the same thing. And based on what I've read that you've done i think that might be your problem as well. There's so much I've wanted to say for the longest time on these forums. But I do not because I do not want to waste anymore time complaining or shedding tears. I just want some results. Anyways, I'd like to talk with you more on this subject if you wouldn't mind. You seem like a person that isn't just sitting around all the time hoping for a miracle to get rid of this curse. You want results, you want what i want. To live a happy life, to have a life where you never have to worry when you're too close to someone, about eating dinner with people, going out to dinner with friends, running or panting too close to someone. The list goes on. We're all amazing people with fantastic personalities im sure of it. But this curse has made us all seclude from society. There's people that think i have no heart because I act anti social, and if they get to close i brush them off. I'm sure we all have this, I'm as outgoing as it gets. But how the hell do we even begin to show what we're about when we have to deal with something like this. Why us?!?! I juts want to be freakin normal. I've lost so many damn loved ones and people i very much so cherrished in my life because of this curse. Just the thought of that haunts me to no avail. I just want to be free once and for all. Anyways, message me back if you don't mind and sorry if i am bothering you.
My Response:
Your story really touches me thank you for sharing it with me. I feel your pain all to well just yesterday I cried and cried because my family think I'm heartless too. I didn't show up to hospital when my grandmother had surgery on her lungs to remove cancer, I wasn't there for my little sister first pregnancy, I missed her college graduation, and babyshower. My family thinks I'm doing this just because I don't like being bother with them they think I'm so weird now. My mom constantly ask me what happened because I'm 25 years old and didn't get bb until about 5 years ago. But before then I was always so outgoing and family oriented. They just don't know I cry that I missing so much time with them I love being around my family laughing and joking and reminiscing about childhood days. Thank you for contacting me like I stated just yesterday I cried so hard because I know I'm going to miss Thanksgiving dinner.........what a miserable way to live. I all but had given up on this site because I posted on a particular that had gotten deleted. Because of this message I will continue to post on here. Thank you
I will continue to post on this site in hopes that personal opinions or judgements don't outweigh the greater good of educating, helping, and being there for one another.
SSRI
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am
by deebo
I think this is Bunk . I have been on numerous ssri's , tryptophan , and a host of others over the years . My BB is worse than ever . This may make you feel ok about having room filling bb if you're lucky . It may lessen bb if you have some sort of stress ulcer , i don't know .. .
Others have already posted about ahmad's flimsy anecdote . Pharmaceutical mental meds are not to be taken lightly . You can easily end up way worse off . I still have plenty of pills that I'm afraid to take again . Its a Bitch to get off of them if you find they don't do Jack for BB . I know we are desperate . Tread Carefully , think critically .

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 am
by hali_grl
deebo
I hate to seem as tho im taking up for ahmad but he just told us what worked for him he never told us to actually take prescibed meds ive seen several post by him and he stated serotonin supplements may be just as effective.
In all aspects, just because someone think something is bunk or want work doesn't mean that it won't. It's just that simple. I placed a post on here as to why it may work that had gotten deleted I think that is totally not fair to withold a possible cure based on what we 'think'. This shouldn't be a dictatorship we should post and discuss freely any and everything that may work. I hope things like this don't deter ppl from sharing. Ahmad is a very blunt personality and has went in on me but I don't think we should less validate him because of it. I don't know if this will work or not but I think all avenues should be explored. Sorry if that seems crazy.......