Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:09 am
by math
Tibya wrote:
I may have this 3 point in me too. Vegan diet does help to some extent, but it does not eliminate. I know for sure meat makes it worse. But damn, I need to get rid of this completely. Its not like if I give up meat, I have no bb. I need to get in touch with immunologist.
If you can't give up meat, I noticed, eliminating fried food drastically reduces bb. And then, if you happen to be intolerant to animal fats, just removing meat, but continuing with, say, chugging down milk won't help your bb.
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:35 pm
by sadgirlbb
This is in interesting read if you take a little time to read it. I found it a few days ago. The point that they try to drive home is that blood in your body is not a sterile environment... The cells in your blood are alive and they morph into whatever they need to (be it good or bad for you) to survive. Don't know if its all true or not, but it made me think....
http://biomedx.com/microscopes/rrintro/rrintro.html
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:20 pm
by Tibya
I found this link, which says blood has bacteria. I still need to read it full.
http://www.rense.com/general77/dblooder.htm
With all this reading online, I better get into some PhD program as microbiologist.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm
by math
sadgirlbb wrote:This is in interesting read if you take a little time to read it. I found it a few days ago. The point that they try to drive home is that blood in your body is not a sterile environment... The cells in your blood are alive and they morph into whatever they need to (be it good or bad for you) to survive. Don't know if its all true or not, but it made me think....
http://biomedx.com/microscopes/rrintro/rrintro.html
Tibya wrote:I found this link, which says blood has bacteria. I still need to read it full.
http://www.rense.com/general77/dblooder.htm
With all this reading online, I better get into some PhD program as microbiologist.
Thank You, guys, for the links. Awesome.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 pm
by math
So the blood purification method I described is called
Plasmapheresis, it turns out.
That was the first suggestion when I typed "blood purification" in a Russian search engine. It appears, the method, is routinely used on healthy people to cleans their blood.
"Plasmapheresis is a blood purification procedure used to treat several autoimmune diseases. It is also known as therapeutic plasma exchange."
"It is an
uncommon treatment in the United States, but it is more common in Europe and particularly Japan." Maybe, that explains why/how the first link on a Russian search engine is a clinic offering the procedure just as casually as beauty salons offer facials.
Edit: I googled "blood purification" in Russian, did not use Russian search engine. Didn't realize till this morning. Maybe, it's not important, but felt I had to mention it. Also, tried those Russian search engines- got different results.
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 am
by sadgirlbb
That's really cool stuff math.... It would prob help a lot of ppl if we could periodically clean our blood. I sure would give it a try!
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 am
by halitosisux
It would be interesting to know whether this treatment has ever helped anyone with TMAU or any other bloodborne cause of BB.