Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:40 am
by mtr
halitosisux wrote: But, you may even find that once you deal with your tooth issues that even if your tongue coating returns, that you'll still be free of BB.
Hmm.. I don't know about that but surely it is worth extracting the wisdom teeth since I already I already now that it has a weird taste.. But I couldn't realise its significance until now that the coating on my tongue is minimal!

Good luck on your extraction! It is painful as hell extracting the lower teeth!! #-o But surely is always pleasant a visit to a dentist!! :lol:

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 pm
by mike987
This all seems positive.

Keep up updated. I might give this a shot soon too...

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 pm
by halitosisux
Thanks mtr and good luck to you too : )

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 am
by mtr
halitosisux wrote:Thanks mtr and good luck to you too : )
Thank you halitosisux


Sadly, I am in the unfortunate position to inform everyone that my coating is progressively coming back.. hence the bad taste..

I started realizing it since yesterday but I wanted to wait for a bit more before I post it.. Well, today is a new day and the coating is slowly slowly regaining its space on my tongue..

I will do the spit test tomorrow or Saturday morning and I will upload the photo..

Talk to you soon..

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 pm
by LisaLisa
I'm so sorry to hear that mtr. :( I hope you aren't too discouraged. The coating went away for a while, so you must be on the right track to finding your answer.

Keep on keeping on!

*hugs*
Lisa

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 pm
by badtimes
does the lufenuron have any taste to it?

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:47 pm
by halitosisux
Sorry to see this : (

mtr, were you still taking the chewable probiotics? Were you still using the chlorhexidine toothpaste?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:51 am
by mtr
badtimes wrote:does the lufenuron have any taste to it?
No! And probably because its a tasteless powder thats the reason why it was more difficult for some members to mix it and swallow it!

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 am
by mtr
halitosisux wrote:Sorry to see this : (

mtr, were you still taking the chewable probiotics? Were you still using the chlorhexidine toothpaste?
I am sorry too..

Yes I am still taking them and using Corsodyl.. but I pretty much had a couple of very busy weeks and my eating habits weren't the best.. So if I had candida I surely didn't do much to vanish it since I was consuming all this sugar everyday.. I will give lufenuron another try at some point very soon.. After going to the dentist! For the first time after approximately 15 years.. I felt normal.. even for a while.. and that makes me happy..

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am
by mtr
LisaLisa wrote:I'm so sorry to hear that mtr. :( I hope you aren't too discouraged. The coating went away for a while, so you must be on the right track to finding your answer.

Keep on keeping on!

*hugs*
Lisa
Thank you sweetie..

I must be on the right track and this is making me feel some form of relief.. I know now where to focus and I appreciate that!

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 am
by mtr
Hello,

just wanted to make a small update..


My white tongue coating most of the day is eliminated even if I consume dairy.. It looks natural.. What I did straight the last month are:

1. Dental cleaning
2. Extracted one more wisdom tooth (now 3/4 are out!)
3. In one month I used 2 doses of lufenuron. 9g the first week and 9g a week later.
4. Sugar is no longer in my diet. I realized that sugar was the worst for my tongue but!...yesterday I ate an ice-cream and lots of m&ms and nothing happened, or few days earlier I drank a glass of 7up.. and nothing happened..

Meanwhile:
5. I continued using the Corsodyl toothpaste. (Although an amazing toothpaste, the best I ve tried so far, is not whitening and without SLS, thus resulting my teeth to need professional cleaning much much earlier than other times. I guess I will include in my daily dental routine some baking soda!

My mouth feels much much fresher but I can not say for sure whether I am fully cured.. I will let you know maybe by the end of the week.

That's all from me.. I wish more people over here have found a solution for their problem.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 pm
by mike987
You have a sexy mouth mtr.

My tongue 'coating' right now looks like your first pic but all over, not just the back. It had actually seemed like it was vanishing the last two days, but then it came back all around without any of the pink 'safe spots'.

All this tongue coating talk though, and I can assure you that even the times my tongue has been as pink as an earth worm, my breath still stank. There was a good few months where I had no apparent coating at all. Now I can't get rid of it.


I've often wondered.. maybe I'm not eating enough sugar. Maybe I need to go sugar crazy. Maybe I should eat like a glutton and brush my teeth just once a day.. What then...