Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 am
by Virtuous Viking
YOU ARE WRONG. End of story.
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 am
by coconuthead
sadgirlbb wrote:coconuthead wrote:I'm coming to a conclusion that maybe mindyb and sadbbgirl are the exact same person. If you play close attention to a lot of these Lufenuron posts you'd noticed that they have extremely similar typing styles, and they used some of the same symbols in the exact same way. I could be wrong, though.

Good lord.... I have been accused of more things since I posted that something worked for me... WTF????????????
If you pay CLOSE attention coconut .... you will read that I had NO die off symptoms the second time around! Unlike Mindy! And I'm praying that I can keep managing my problem!
I praying that you can keeping managing it as well. It's just that you don't know who to believe and who is only trying to make you waste your money. With both of you having such similar typing styles and all, it really made me wonder.
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am
by coconuthead
Virtuous Viking wrote:YOU ARE WRONG. End of story.
And what makes you so right, Virtuous King?
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 am
by Virtuous Viking
King of bb?

Relax, babe.
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 am
by mindyb
OMG, we are not the same person. We just pm'd each other saying WTF? I know bb can make us paranoid and crazy, but geeeeez. Focus on the topic at hand- LUFENURON. It helped me. MAYBE it can help you. IF it doesn't, don't come back on MY thread and accuse me of being the same as someone else having success. Take your negativity stemming from bb and do something else with it. I will have pity you because I know how it can make you crazy, other than that. BUZZ OFF.
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 am
by mindyb
Again if you feel suspicious of someone-that's your issue. Just move along. I just don't understand why SO MANY accusations are made that posters have ill intentions. I want to share and help, negative accusations are what drive the good people away on this forum.
Off to have a happy Saturday : )
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:14 pm
by emotional rescue
Mindyb and sadgirl are not the same person and certainly they are not spammers.
They are just two positive persons triying to do something to get rid of this nightmare.
And they got a looooonnngg history on this forum, way longer than yours.
We are all in this together my friend, that kind of paranoia turn people off here.
We need more testing and more options.
Thank you girls for sharing your experiences, keep posting
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 am
by sadgirlbb
emotional rescue wrote:Mindyb and sadgirl are not the same person and certainly they are not spammers.
They are just two positive persons triying to do something to get rid of this nightmare.
And they got a looooonnngg history on this forum, way longer than yours.
We are all in this together my friend, that kind of paranoia turn people off here.
We need more testing and more options.
Thank you girls for sharing your experiences, keep posting
Thank you ER! I am still managing my condition. I have added probiotics because I don't want candida to come back. With my diet I dunno maybe it will. But for now, I'm happy.
And I'm SO happy for Mindy. Getting relief from this horrible condition cannot even be explained from my point of view. I'm just glad the Lufenuron has helped a few people here.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 am
by emotional rescue
I'm so happy for you!!!
unfortunately, i won't be able to try it for now, since they do not ship to my country.
I'm looking for other options, do you know any other site that sells it?
I was looking at this:
http://www.wag.com/dog/p/novartis-progr ... abs-122486
but I don't know man, It says it is purposed to kill flea eggs on pets.... And is beef flavored.

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:33 pm
by mindyb
emotional rescue,
don't go that route. Email Sarah Vaughtner at owndoc.com. She is prompt at returning inquiries. She is intelligent and truly wants to help possible candida victims. Tell her where you are and what your symptoms are. She can educate on Lufenuron and how you can hopefully get it if you want to try it.
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 am
by emotional rescue
mindyb wrote:emotional rescue,
don't go that route. Email Sarah Vaughtner at owndoc.com. She is prompt at returning inquiries. She is intelligent and truly wants to help possible candida victims. Tell her where you are and what your symptoms are. She can educate on Lufenuron and how you can hopefully get it if you want to try it.
Yeah I already emailed her, but she said that she can't ship to my country. I insisted with another email... but no response for the last one.
It's sad, though. I really wanted to try it.
I guess I will have to wait.
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm
by mindyb
Sorry to hear that. I really hope you find a way to try Lufenuron ...if you are wanting to. Keep me updated