Your Email Address:

First Name:

Low Stomach Acid - My Cure??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

hopefulone, is it still working for you? you only started to notice improvement from day 4, and not earlier? and how many mg are your capsules? i just started on the stuff. my pee and poop always turn red/pink after i eat beets.. i read that it may be an indicator that you have low stomach acid. i have other symptoms too. i did the baking soda test this morning on an empty stomach and i didn't burp even after 15 min (normal levels of acid is apparently 2-3 min). i bought betaine HCL (648mg) with pepsin today and popped one during dinner. tomorrow, i will move up to 2 and go from there.

i wouldn't advise people who do not have low stomach acid to take this.. the stuff is acidic and can burn through your stomach lining if you are not careful. i am experimenting with it for now but i plan to see a naturopath or MD about it soon.

are you supposed to take this stuff with every meal or just once per day?

wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

Im supposed to make a thread for this but someone made it already, Just the other day I read an article that low acid can cause a lot of problem which include badbreath, so one one treatment was taking HCL, so i went to store to try one and 1 tablet with activated charcoal and what the heck in just an hour my breath change a lot better, I still looking that link so i can post it here but for now I am happy that it work not sure until when but it's really works to me.

update: this is not the article that I read but there is the same info.

http://metabolichealing.com/lack-of-ade ... -distress/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic