Page 2 of 4

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:47 am
by deebo
tmau group is by invite . it would be good to start a bb FB group i think.

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 am
by Jimi Stein
by invite?

are we promoting something that is discriminating users to join?

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 am
by deebo
Jimi wrote:by invite?

are we promoting something that is discriminating users to join?
Not sure what you mean Jim . I did not start the tmau group, but it gave an idea that we can have 1 too . i dont even know how to invite ppl to that group actually . but the good thing is its private and private groups should Not show up on our regular FB stuff .

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 am
by Jimi Stein
yes u r right deebo

i am too lazy creating facebook

why would you want one?

you want a dating portal or something?

just create a special fb just for bad breath, or you want me to create facebook page where you user can post

but then again who is going to post with his real fb account

dilemma

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am
by deebo
dating portal isn't a bad thing for us . we have hopemovo but we can use all the help we can Get O:)

the thing is i think if the FB group is set to private ,then this is how the dilemma can be solved . Its invite only and only those people can see what goes on in there.
Lots of people have FB on their phone so its always busy .
Jim , i will take a look and see if i can start it . No Problem bro

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm
by Jimi Stein
ok I have added facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/badbreath ... 3049293294

also have my personal FB

http://www.facebook.com/jimi.stein.3

start adding me so I can create group that will be secret

i need some friend before i can create secret group, so add my peronal fb

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 pm
by bluejacker72
everyone add Jimi @ facebook.

Jimi dont create a page, jus simply make a secret group !

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 pm
by Jimi Stein
yes click on a link above the forum
join us, there are hot girls inside I promise you
hoepfully not fake

Secret /Private Breath group

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm
by deebo
I have made a private breath FaceBook group for us .
Please send me a PM to be added
I'm Jo Hanson

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:52 pm
by jess
@ deebo: I just sent you a PM.
@ Jimi: Can you add more pics of yourself where people can actually see you. smh...lol

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am
by hali_grl
I was never really interested in the chat option but I did create a facebook page....I didn't really trust the 'Secret' status so I created a fb profile under the name Hali Grll just for this website only. I think it would be interesting to put the faces with the name of some of the ppl we convo with on this site so I wish more ppl would go by their usernames. Jimi, I just sent you a request.

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm
by jess
It's great that Jimi created the group on fb, and also that a lot of us are friends on fb. I hope more people will join!
Also we should set up times that are good for us; that way more people can log on those times, if able, so that we can chat. What do you guys think?

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 pm
by jess
Jimi wrote:ok I have added facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/badbreath ... 3049293294
Jimi can you delete this link and even this page; it looks like a joke anyway.
The secret group that we're using right now is good!

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 pm
by jess
Jimi wrote:
but then again who is going to post with his real fb account

dilemma
The one you guys see is my real fb account; I only have one account. Even if people don't want to use their real fb account and they want to create another one, that's fine. But at least put some pictures of yourselves so people can actually see you. And that's including you too Jimi!! :)

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 pm
by Jimi Stein
I am just a vessel here, so you all can meet and greet, forget about me