Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm
I'm not saying you have the sneeze thing, although you may do and not know it, if, as you say, you have nasal room filling odour.
But something has to be behind this sneezing odour thing. Something significant. And that something may relate in some way to ordinary constant nasal odour that a lot of people on this forum describe.
The water/dirty socks thing, I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "I smell what seems to be like dirty socks". Do you mean you smell it in the air afterwards? do you smell it when you breathe in?
You described your nasal odour to be like silicone bath sealer. I don't know whether this is typical of nasal odour or not?
This is a bit far out, because feet produce the smelly socks odour from the bacteria present there, but smelly socks is one description of Trimethylamine at low concentrations. Have you considered TMAU?
But something has to be behind this sneezing odour thing. Something significant. And that something may relate in some way to ordinary constant nasal odour that a lot of people on this forum describe.
The water/dirty socks thing, I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "I smell what seems to be like dirty socks". Do you mean you smell it in the air afterwards? do you smell it when you breathe in?
You described your nasal odour to be like silicone bath sealer. I don't know whether this is typical of nasal odour or not?
This is a bit far out, because feet produce the smelly socks odour from the bacteria present there, but smelly socks is one description of Trimethylamine at low concentrations. Have you considered TMAU?