Your Email Address:

First Name:

***** CURE REPORTS ***** 11 so far. Last update March 8th

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ItsgoingtobeOK

Post by ItsgoingtobeOK »

Found this one last night.
--------------------------------

smile
published 8 months ago
Originally written in English

TMAU Cure : zinc and kelp together- 30 year + bad smell

Flagyl did not work, nor metro gel or low ph soaps,, but this worked for me and I also take organic coconut oil.

Started taking kelp tablets and zinc tablets and to my surprise the smell is totally gone, I can eat fish or any food with no side effects. First time in over 30 years. I also take a teaspoon of organic coconut oil a day and so far its been about 3 weeks with awesome results.

I take 2 kelp and 1 zinc tablet daily and this worked for me. No bad breath or funny smells, try it for a week and don't give up.

Kelp refers to several species of large, brown algae that can grow to enormous sizes far out in the depths of the ocean. Kelp is a type of seaweed, but not all seaweed is kelp: "seaweed" loosely describes any type of vegetation growing in the ocean, including many other types of algae and plants. Kelp is a regular part of a normal human diet in many parts of the world, such as Japan, Alaska, and Hawaii. It is also incorporated into some vitamin and mineral supplements because of its nutrient value. Kelp is a good source of folic acid (a B vitamin), as well as many other vitamins and minerals—especially iodine ;

Zinc is so important because it is found in every tissue in the body and is directly involved in cell division. It is a powerful antioxidant, helping to prevent cancer, but zinc also is directly involved in proper endocrine function and the maintenance of ideal hormone levels.

Zinc deficiency makes both men and women infertile and causes low libido. Low zinc also exacerbates the effects of stress on the body and accelerates aging. Additionally, adequate zinc is necessary for optimal physical performance, energy levels, and body composition. Zinc affects protein synthesis and is required for proper function of red and white blood cells. It is highly concentrated in our bones, the pancreas, kidneys, liver, and retina.

Kelp and zinc don't interact. Zinc and copper interact and large amounts of zinc can lead to preferential absorption of zinc at the expense of copper so zinc and copper together is better than zinc alone.

Be ready because your hair will grow like crazy.

NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

H.Pylori should be mentioned here as well. I personaly know someone who had halitosis for years and got treated for this with Nexium H7 i believe. His breath disappeared from one day to the next. Also,lots of people have been cured treating this. Here are a couple posts. Google search for many more forums full of cures for this.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1996-0 ... ath-ulcers

and

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/helic ... 2LDU0MQ/p3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic