Page 2 of 2
Re: Do you always feel hungry
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:06 am
by sanam
hi all
I am a new member . I experienced that washing & brushing the tongue specially in the morning can really decrease BB.
& I have a question : Dr prescribed PROBIOTIC for my bb . i didnt use it yet . i want to ask if anybody use it before & if it was good ?
sanam
Re: Do you always feel hungry
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:34 am
by elliott
sanam wrote:hi all
I am a new member . I experienced that washing & brushing the tongue specially in the morning can really decrease BB.
& I have a question : Dr prescribed PROBIOTIC for my bb . i didnt use it yet . i want to ask if anybody use it before & if it was good ?
sanam
no way brushing the tongue really works, where did you hear this?
Re: eating...I think the only thing eating does is mask the sticky musty 'taste' in the mouth. I've eaten around people, and at the time, those are the worse reactions I have ever had. Its as if the food going down loosens up the plaque, mucous, or whatever garbage thats in the throat, and only concentrates the smell. 30 minutes later, that food breaks down, and more chemical reactions take place, and increased foul odors follow.
If anyone is brave enough to still drink a beer every now and then, you know that it is the worse thing for the throat area and breath... and it isn't even a solid food. Go figure. Ah I couldn't help it, I wanted a beer this weekend! Look forward to paying for it all week.