Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm
by FedUp
It's completely messed up that we can't smell what others do.

I had to put up with childish comments like

"So i had a shit last night, I got in my car with my friend and I could smell it, so I drove home and sprayed deoderant in my pants".

I literally wanted to stand up and beat the shit out of this guy. I KNEW he was talking about the stench that was around me.

I mean why would you randomly start saying that to somebody.

Alot of people are really stupid. Do they honestly think people would willingly walk around smelling like poo???? I got mad just typing that out..

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 pm
by Stankie
...

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm
by Shit4Breath
That's interesting why do you think the smell is coming from your ears?

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:25 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 am
by HigherThoughts
Like I said before thissux, I think you should see a therapist who deals with halitophobia. I know they use group exercises for people who have halitophobia and help them work it out. You may have had bad breath due to your drinking. So don't relapse again and stay strong.