Your Email Address:

First Name:

a cure for sure - URINE THERAPY - HARD TOPIC

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mar11

This not some natural healing method

Post by mar11 »

I'm not myself white, I'm actually African I just grew up in the UK.

First there is some people who think this is another Asian exotic/natural healing method.

This rahul says he is a doctor?
But what kind of doctor he is, I mean I'm 100% sure he is not real doctor with medical degree.

Rahul says, the guy who told me this therapy t is a magical healer/"doctor"

He treats people with his mind power.

There is lots of them in Africa, most of the customers are poor village people.

Some western people will believe anything if you tell them it is some old traditional healing method from Asia.

Next some guy will come And he will say, "give a donkey oral sex and it will take away your bad breath"

why destroy best achievement for BB sufferers (this site)

Drinking you own urine can cause health problems.
Last edited by mar11 on Sun May 06, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

noptical
God

Re: This not some natural healing method

Post by noptical »

mar11 wrote:give a donkey oral sex and it will take away your bad breath
by the way, anyone tried this?
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

dont censor this site thats communism.

And Mar11 we aint takin orders from a total newbie. Jesus
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

locking this topic would be obtuse. urine therapy is all over the internet describing how some practitioners treat illnesses in the east. so if anyone important - whoever the hell that may be - stumbles on this site and associates all of us to the original poster then that is their shortcoming. im actually disappointed in the folks who want this thread locked.

as far as the practice itself, i would need more of a guarantee that it would work before trying it. i especially do NOT like the part about doing it for 30 days. usually when such an amount of time is prescribed the doctor is banking on patients to give up halfway, thus removing any liability they have with their product.

anyway, if someone here is brave enough to try it please report back. it seems gross and disgusting. but so is halitosis. and if you think about it, our lives are already on the line arent they.
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

Urin theraphy is a well known holistic method to cure, well... almost everything. But you know holists, if this wont work, then try something else.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

No need to lock this topic, but at least remove the " a cure for sure" line. If there's one thing we could all agree on and we have learned from trying to find get rid of this problem, is that nothing is a 100% cure when it comes to bad breath.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Busted wrote:No need to lock this topic, but at least remove the " a cure for sure" line.
agreed
rahul

hello

Post by rahul »

who is this guy who dare to say that i am not a doctor n all,hey i dont have to establish myself in fron of u.u understand..

n this urine therapy is a thing that one of ur x prime minister used to follow it for the whole of his life n he lived for 98 years.
if we dont know anything about certain thing,that does not mean that that thing is a useless,its we that r useless.got it.this is for those who were wanting to close this topic n all
u all must have spend thousands of dollars in medicine n all for bb but all in vein right.so why dont u give another chance to ur self.
n hey the one who said that i am not a doctor,what will u give me if i prove that i am a doctor
if u dont know anything abt a topic just give ur view but in limit.dont cross the limit

understood
jess
Sheriff

Re: a cure for sure - URINE THERAPY - HARD TOPIC

Post by jess »

rahul wrote:hello all i am from india,n i found a cure for sure but it needs a dediacation n despertion.u all might not agree with me
u will find a permanent cure afer 1 month.let me know is there anyone who is following this...
i started it from 15 days n i am experiencing the difference
u have to drink ur owns morning first urine sample for 1 month n then see the difference
i dont think anyone will be ready to do it,but i thought like telling u all so i told..

i can eat shit of anybody else if i can get rid of this ***ing bb
I personally think that the word "cure" is used too lightly in this forum. The guy is not even done with his "treatment" yet how can he already be so sure about it? It's not the drinking urine stuff that I have a problem with, it's his own intention and credibility that I doubt.

And I also think that people should have the right to express their opinion if they don't agree with something in this forum.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i think rahul has the right to say that it is a cure for himself. everybody should have a right to express their subjective opinion, no matter how impossible/ridiculous others think, as long as there's no personal attack.

those who disagree should have a right to say so too. but there's no need to attack anyone with beliefs that you don't agree with.

i've always said we as adults have to be discriminate and intelligently discern what's worthy info for us or not. let rahul express his views about his cure. ask questions if you're interested. iignore the post if you feel it's not worthy of attention. why all this fuss about it?
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

waitingforrelief wrote:i think rahul has the right to say that it is a cure for himself. everybody should have a right to express their subjective opinion, no matter how impossible/ridiculous others think, as long as there's no personal attack.

those who disagree should have a right to say so too. but there's no need to attack anyone with beliefs that you don't agree with.

i've always said we as adults have to be discriminate and intelligently discern what's worthy info for us or not. let rahul express his views about his cure. ask questions if you're interested. iignore the post if you feel it's not worthy of attention. why all this fuss about it?
Well said, WFR, well said-Amen to that.
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

Hey,

Urine therapy is so well known. I live in Europe and I`ve seen it on TV and I`ve heard of it. There are some specifics of the therapy that must be taken into account, but generaly it is proven that it works for many conditions.

I am surprised some people are taking it so bad. Yes, it sounds disgusting to try it and I wouldn`t try it until someone confirms for sure it is working for them, but if such thing happens, I would definitely try it.

It is ridiculous to deny something that we don`t know!
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi Rahul,
I´m interested in what you are doing, could you tell us a little more about it?
Do you hear about more people to get relief with this??
How bad was your breath and how good is turning now??, sympthoms, etc, all that you could tell me, i´m interested to hear it.

I think we should be more informed before we/I make a stand about it, and maybe try it.

anyway, where i live there isn´t many things to try, so why don´t learn about this a little more...

good luck man
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

Honestly, this topic is a joke, this guy is an idiot, he wrote "vein" instead of vain. I don't care what type of doctor you are or where you were schooled, doctors come across the word vein enough in medical school to discriminate between the two meanings. It would be a tragedy if anyone takes a sip of piss because of this guy lol.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

unsungzero7 wrote:Honestly, this topic is a joke, this guy is an idiot, he wrote "vein" instead of vain. I don't care what type of doctor you are or where you were schooled, doctors come across the word vein enough in medical school to discriminate between the two meanings. It would be a tragedy if anyone takes a sip of piss because of this guy lol.

Hey unzungero,
I think it´s just that english is not rahul´s first language, as it´s my case too, and he confused the word.

I really don´t understand why theres people doing so much issue about this, instead of let him tell his experience with this, instead of judging so much.

Man, i´m sure all here were been judged unjustly all our life for this ****ing problem, It would be good that at least we have learned from it, and we don´t do it with ourselves.

I´m way far to think this could be the solution, but the only tragedy here would be that we miss a cure in the future just for judging.

Like if we have plenty of options...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic