Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:02 pm
by HS
diandra wrote:@HS here is a link for SIBO antibiotic treatments, if you don't want to take antibiotics, there is herbal and diet treatments on the same site.

http://www.siboinfo.com/antibiotics.html

I took one Align daily for one month AFTER I completed the antibiotic course. I still take a one month course once in a while, it contains Bifidobacterium infantis 35624, which has been proven to help IBS ans SIBO. Talk to your doctor for a prescription Probiotic, such as Bifilac. Bifilac is better than Align.
Great, Thank you for sharing.

Please ignore some negative comments here, skeptisism of cures are abundant here because of scammers that try to sell their products or some that post of temporary cures that only last a few hrs/days.

With Breath RX working for a few hours, I believe I read somewhere that it has zinc compound: Zinc Gluconate
(which is good for halitosis type 1 sufferers) according to Dr Muradin
viewtopic.php?t=4872&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Obviously there is no one fix cure for everyone, they all need to find the root cause of the problem, but doesn't hurt to test a few things to cross off the list.viewtopic.php?p=26284&highlight=#26284
which in this case, fits the type 3.

so, one last question, did you also have a lot of white/yellow build up on your tongue with SIBO?

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:05 pm
by diandra
I'm not affiliated with any site or blog. I'm sure people do look for traffic for their sites, but I'm not one of them. I'm not even promoting a specific cure, I am just telling people to find the root cause.

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 pm
by diandra
@HS - I did indeed have a whiteish-yellow build up on my tounge. I used to brush my tongue with a tongue brush, scrape it with a tongue scraper, and then brush some brand of mouthwash on my tongue and the build up would be back in a few hours. Now my tongue does have some white on it, but I think that's normal. I no longer have a sour taste in my mouth.

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:16 pm
by HS
Yes I know :) your here to help, just they are paranoid about these things (there have been a lot of bs cures posted here, so it's hard to know which are real and which aren't). I've been reading these forums from time to time but not posting much.

I'l try get the prescription if possible (I'm from down under so I'm not sure if Bifilac or Rifaximin is available here, I did order Align online yesterday, will have to talk to my doctor about the other 2).

I'l post up my results in this thread when I start the treatment.


Thanks! much appreciated

PS: oh also, Did you find that your breath got worse while on an empty stomache? because I find it that when I'm eating my halitosis goes away temporarily.

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm
by compor
Actually this is kinda interesting. There are many articles confirming rifaximin's effectiveness against IBS symptoms.

Is there a specific test I can request from my doctor which might convince him to prescribe rifaximin?

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 am
by halitosisux
diandra, the reason I called it bullshit is because in your very first post on this forum it felt as though you were trying to win people's trust so that you could then seem trustworthy and convincing enough to then go on to mention BreathRX and oraMD.

Seemed very fishy why you would have tried everything else and have spent a fortune, yet hadn't tried these two products, which so happen to be the ONLY things that worked for you. But, please forgive me if you are genuine. The great thing about this forum is the freedom, but sometimes spammers try to take advantage, and we try to control that and deter it.

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 am
by Jimi Stein
this guy / woman is a scammer

just that sentence that one friend got rid of bad breath by fixing zenker diverticulum is bogus, we have never had this on out board, from thousands of people nobody was cured by that.

And Zenker happens with old people, and usually the result is not bad breath.

And that anotehr woman who got rid of bb from enemas?

ARE YOU ****ing KIDDING ME

And breath RX, has same garbage as other mputhwashes that are useless

she is trying to slowly beliave her crap and that she is going to plug it away

scan your documents so we can believe you, but that aint gonna happen right?.

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 am
by ma51fyfy
I also know someone who had bb caused by ZD. But it is rare.

@dianda

would be great if you could answer my last questions...thanks a lot. I also send you an private message

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:12 pm
by rikki
Thank you so much for posting @dianda. Ignore all of this negativity. It is the reason that some people may not post their cures and it should stop.
SIBO is a real thing and I suspect that many people who have IBS and BB also have SIBO. It would explain why our BB gets worse when we eat sugar or carbs as we are feeding the bacteria. It also explains why antibiotics may work temporarily as SIBO is very persistent and can come back stronger.
@dianda, did you also have body odor? And may I ask what your stool was like? Since going on a sugar and carb free diet, my body odor is almost completely gone and my bb has reduced slightly.
Also, when did your bb start (what age) and did your gastro tell you what may have caused the SIBO?

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:44 am
by sadmum
diandra...Thanks for sharing your cure. Everything you say makes a lot of sense. I might actually try taking Rifaximin in the coming weeks and will post my results, as I feel that I might have some bacterial infestation in my intestines which could be the culprit behind my bb.




Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:48 pm
by Jimi Stein
Sadmum, can you talk to your doctor before taking and meds

I JUST HATE SOME BOGUS PEOPLE COME HERE AND TELL PEOPLE TO TAKE MEDICINE, OP IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAMMER, I MEAN WHO EVER WAS CURED BY ENEMAS ONLY IN 10 YEARS SINCE OUT SITE WAS ONLINE AND FROM ZENKER? NOBODY EVER HEARD ABOUT ZENKER IT WAS MENTIONED ONLY ON DOCTORS PAGES THAT IT MIGHT CAUSE BB

I am so sick of people just posting away some dangerous shit here, and she will not be back becase she knows she lies

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 am
by sadmum
Jimi wrote:Sadmum, can you talk to your doctor before taking and meds
Thanks for your concern Jimi. I actually checked with my ex - who's a pharmacist - and he said this particular antibiotic is considered high-grade and mainly used in hospitals (in Australia) so most gp's can't even prescribe it. So I'll stay away from it.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm
by Mangoes123
diandra wrote:@ma51fyfy - My symptoms were IBS with bad constipation, bloating, fatigue and each time after I ate I would have a burping attack. I mean a not-normal burping attack!

Other causes could be liver, sinus or kidney problems. Acid Reflux is supposed to cause bb as well.
I wish more doctors were like that, most treat bb like it's no big deal and to just deal with it.
OMg Guys does IBS cause Bad breath I have IBS!... this is ridiculous.. I think i started having bb when my IBs kicked in.. I remember.. that very well which was 3 years ago when i went back home and i ate something and i lost weight and i looked soo unhealthy..


I also have acid indigestion i ave no idea though....I have acid indigesion even nnow ...

Me: Female
Tonsils not removed due to my ENT speciaist saying that i should leave my throat alone..
Wisdom teeth not removed... yet I have gum bleeding.. (don't assume that could be the cause) :(

Have IBS

](*,)

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
by Stankie
...

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm
by Shit4Breath
I have no idea if the poster is a scammer or what but I can't believe this post stayed up and monkeyforever83 post was taken down. Antibiotics have been tried and tried and TRIED some more on this site. Monkeyforever offered something new and different to try I would have lov ed for to let us know how it turned out in the long run. I've been looking into blackseed oil and it seems to be a legit cure for some ailments. Not sure if bb is one of them but amazon has over 300 reviews about this product and most are positive. I think moderators should look more thoroughly into these things.

I wonder if anyone else other than one other person has tried blackseed and got results? I really was looking forward to getting an update on that one.

UPDATE:
After trying black seed oil I can tell you that it is wonderful. It did not help my breath in anyway BUT it did help (dare I say cured) my lactose intolerance and acid reflux. I had bad LI to the point where my stomach would rumble and do back flips whenever I ate anything remotely dairy.