Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:08 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm
by Born To Suffer
Food plays an important role. During this week I made an awful mistake by burning my chicken soup. I ate 1 bowl and the rest in the bin. Now that is the real mistake. That burnt smell is all over my breath for a whopping 2 days.
I had a bowl movement and everything was black. My breath improved a bit today...whew

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 am
by bbsux
Hey keep us posted on how you are doing after the medication. As with many people I had some improvements when on medication like antibiotics but once you stop the aking them the problem c9mes back.

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:39 am
by bbsux
Hey keep us posted on how you are doing after the medication. As with many people I had some improvements when on medication like antibiotics but once you stop the aking them the problem c9mes back.