Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:01 am
by Ihatemybreath
Normally my breath smells really....... acid. I don't know how to describe, maybe a rotten food in the fridge? it's acid and unique

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 am
by SuddenBB
I recently went to my cousin's house and my breath smelt exactly like my cousin's dog. Her's was much stronger. She's old and kind of sick now. The irony is I can smell my dog's breath but not mine always. Maybe its conditioning. I'm not exaggerating.

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 pm
by FedUp
Ihatemybreath wrote:Normally my breath smells really....... acid. I don't know how to describe, maybe a rotten food in the fridge? it's acid and unique
You probably already know this but try some acid reduction medication. Most people here suffer with shit breath but if you got acid breath I'll take that any day if that's any comfort to ya lol