Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:25 pm
by Peace
I am on to something. I can't smell my own breath anymore and today I did something I would have never dared before: went a whole morning without water or eating/chewing anything and asked 2 persons I trust to smell after blowing air a few inches form their nose and both said it was fresh. Tongue is pinker too.
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 pm
by Archimonde
Peace wrote:I am on to something. I can't smell my own breath anymore and today I did something I would have never dared before: went a whole morning without water or eating/chewing anything and asked 2 persons I trust to smell after blowing air a few inches form their nose and both said it was fresh. Tongue is pinker too.
You're getting those results by doing the flip turn flush with the original GSE?
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 am
by Peace
Yes, have been doing for past 6 days. It works. If you have not done it before make sure you tilt your head on each side to let the sinuses drain.
I will switch to saline alone tomorrow to see how long the effect lasts.
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 am
by Peace
BTW, you know you have the right kind of GSE if it tastes bitter and foams when you shake the saline solution. Foaming is important because it means the solution contains the detergent to break biofilm. I believe that this combined with citricidal is what makes this work so well for me.