Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:47 am
"My two sisters Im close with never cover, but one has severe allergy attacks around me, itchy, eyes, sneezing, red eyes, coughing. " . My sister also got that when I came to the table where she was eating.
Based on my observations, the people who have strong coughing reactions are the one who are currently having phlegm in their throat. (it's like if you have phlegm, you won't cough if you are distracted by your daily activities such as watching tv, reading,.... but when a smell suddenly attacks you, then you pay attention to your nose & mouth and then you feel a desire to cough from itchy throat). This is what happened to the guy staying close to me. He only had bad coughing reactions when he had phlegm. When I went outside of the door, he stopped but when I came back he coughed again. Sorry him for the experiments.
Based on my observations, the people who have strong coughing reactions are the one who are currently having phlegm in their throat. (it's like if you have phlegm, you won't cough if you are distracted by your daily activities such as watching tv, reading,.... but when a smell suddenly attacks you, then you pay attention to your nose & mouth and then you feel a desire to cough from itchy throat). This is what happened to the guy staying close to me. He only had bad coughing reactions when he had phlegm. When I went outside of the door, he stopped but when I came back he coughed again. Sorry him for the experiments.