Page 2 of 3
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm
by StillHoping
Oh ok, I see. Im not sure how these things work to make a product. But I would be willing to help in any way!
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm
by StillHoping
Oh ok, I see. Im not sure how these things work to make a product. But I would be willing to help in any way!
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm
by deebo
this is interesting . thanks for chiming in and adding some validity Dr Murat .
Can one one repost the link to the bb types ? Maybe they would be interested in sending out samples for review .
.
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:28 am
by david
is someone with tonsil stone in type 1 BB?
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:28 pm
by ikageorgian
[quote="StillHoping"]ikageorgian, now that its been 2 weeks, any updates?
- Is it still working as well as ever?
- have you noticed any disadvantages/ side effects?
- How many hours does the relief last?
- What happens if you eat food in between? is the smell still gone?
Yes StillHoping, it is still working and hope will work permanently. No side effects noticed, one gargle lasts 6 to 10 hours, it depends what I eat, it makes no difference if I eat in between.
Will post up by end of the month.
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 am
by StillHoping
thanks ikageorgian!
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 am
by ikageorgian
As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 pm
by StillHoping
wow congrats ikageorgian, Im really happy for you!! Hope it stays this way permanently
I'm looking forward to trying this!!
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:59 pm
by daan
ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:14 pm
by ikageorgian
I think yes,cause I am curious what Dr. would find out after examination, what type of bb I have, what gasses prevail, etc. Also I have several questions to him, anyway it is interesting to meet the guy who understands at least what my f......ing problem is and cares about it, isn't it something dude?
P.S. And I should stock up on Pharmol Zn mouthwash also.......
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:50 pm
by kart
daan wrote:ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:53 am
by ikageorgian
kart wrote:daan wrote:ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!
Great, wish that everything would go for you as you expect it.
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:38 pm
by planet
I'm glad the three of you are able to have an appointment with Dr Aydinmur. Would you mind reporting about your visit back to us, please?
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm
by ikageorgian
Planet, sure I will.

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:06 pm
by kart
ikageorgian wrote:Planet, sure I will.

Me too Planet
Tks ikageorian