Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 am
by tieuvodanh
I think many strange symptoms could be related to bacteria. i.e , after I took antibiotics , I did not get dry patch from my ears anymore, and my throat is not dry like before. But now those are coming back. So I guess the Bacteria could cause bad breath together with other strange symptoms as well.
Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:50 am
by jamesmcavoy
Hey billie
* so are you using tazoratene gel ??
*
do you get the smell of what you eat ? i mean bad breath = food odour cause its main in type 1 bb .
* and at other times ( when u hav not eaten or drunken anything )
do you get just a nasty foul odour ?
* can you smell your breath all the times ? bcoz type 1 person can smell his breath at least i think .
* do you get fecal breath ???