Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:13 am
by Ihatemybreath
Ihatemybreath wrote:What a funny thing, my bb started just after I quit veggie life...... coincidence?
not, maybe KARMA. I just started eating dead innocent animals again. lmfao

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:28 am
by sadmum
Ihatemybreath wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:What a funny thing, my bb started just after I quit veggie life...... coincidence?
not, maybe KARMA. I just started eating dead innocent animals again. lmfao
Then why don't you simply switch back to your Vegan diet if you believe this will eliminate your bb?!


Wish I knew what caused my bb!

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:05 am
by tieuvodanh
Ihatemybreath, I think what you said about veggie makes sense. Dead animals will be covered by malodorous bacteria, but dead plants may not be smelly. I think the things we could eat without getting bb is the ones we could left many days in the air but not become smelly like veggie...

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:52 pm
by Jimi Stein
where to get zinc?