Your Email Address:

First Name:

Don't know what to do, feel like giving up.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Yeah that nasal/throat one is hard to figure.

Seems like two different things, but somehow related. Whatever we have, a barium test is not looking for though, however one would think the answer would lie in the flow of liquid/solid and whether there's ANY restriction detected.

The left/right nostril thing is interesting though.

I think someone has to literally die and be opened up in order for us to get anywhere.

thf
Junior

Post by thf »

I also suffer from nasal odor and bb. Like you I've tried everything, but lately the one thing that has stopped my nasal odor in the last two months or so is doing nothing, and I certainly hope it last. Now my bb is still horrible, but I'm to the point where I don't talk to or socialize any more anyway. I noticed any time I took "any" type of med, I could fill up a room with my nasal odor, before that you would have to get close to me to smell it. I've been to every doctor and spend thousands of dollars, and I just can't do it any more, I have no faith in the medical profession.

I decided giving my mind and body a break from being controlled by this madness is the best thing for for me, maybe it's working. I at this point believe the only way I'm going to be healed is my body healing itself.

Be mindful about what you take, everything I took affected my nasal odor, and not in a good way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic