Page 2 of 2
Re: This is how to cure your BB condition
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:46 am
by pdefender
jamesmcavoy wrote:@ pdefender
No offence but u r at very basic knowledge .
Bb causing wisdom tooth is easily removable but most of suffers here are at very complex situation .
May be u are new
I never mentioned wisdom tooth.

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:52 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Strangely enough I have this friend of mine that suffer from halitosis too. It is acute, really acute, rotten egg smell. But anybody in my class reacts. I mean, nobody cover their noses or step back or anything. I found myself shocked on thinking how people can be so polite there and can cope with it.
Re: really?!
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm
by pdefender
betterdays wrote:@pdefender
Your post is offensive and ignorant. If brushing correctly and deep cleanings were the problem we would all be cured with one visit to the dentist office. And all bb doesn't originate in the mouth genius!
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
I guess you were expecting something entertaining like "a cup of dog urine mixed with sea salt cured my BB"