Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:28 pm
by TIRED
I would start with ginger since you can buy it at the store. Peel a few small pieces, boil in a little water and have him drink it like tea…maybe after a bowel movement. Also you can't buy it in capsule form.

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:31 pm
by TIRED
I am very interested in this because after I have a bowel movement my stomach doesn't feel right and I have to eat right away to feel better. i've tried taking hcl (hydrochloric acid, but it hurts my stomach. Orange juice does the same. I might try Aloe Vera juice.

Also, fresh lemon juice in warm water is great for correcting stomach ph levels.

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 pm
by TIRED
Just found this…I am going to order some. It has a lot of ginger in it and it says metabolic support.

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-India-Tri ... ds=trikatu

also this…
http://www.amazon.com/Organic-India-TRI ... ds=trikatu