Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:40 pm
Atrial, it's my opinion, and I don't really care less what you compare me to.
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6457
Do you know what the trinity is? Why do you say it's the biggest lie?Atrial wrote:trinity being the biggest lie in christianity.
A religion that hasn't been corrupted by bad translations?....Atrial wrote:If anyone is brave and open minded and wants know about religion that has not been corrupted overtime by bad translations and wishifull thinkings that been turned to facts.
That religion is lslam
Why have both? Love people and also have the eternal life God has offered us? I get no love, from PEOPLE that is. When I sat back and thought for a moment I realized how much God loves me and you.halitosisux wrote:I would rather be a person who can love others unconditionally, and be loved the same, than have "eternal life". To me that IS eternal life.
Humble yourself and seek Jesus... He's been looking for you.halitosisux wrote:Clear, I understand you. And Jesus's love has changed your whole perspective of yourself and life and what's important and what ISN'T.
Clear wrote:Atrial, I do not care about what those links say.
I want YOU to tell me about the trinity and what YOU know about it.
I won't talk with "links" I want to talk to you. You bring up points, etc, etc.
There had to be original scriptures
If you wrote me a letter and you wanted me to copy exactly what you wrote and make other copies of the letter, I don't see where that's ridiculous?
You talked about Isac newton in previous posts, he wrote a book "PhilosophiĂŚ Naturalis Principia Mathematica" right? Is it ridiculous if he wanted his original copy to BE copied and duplicated for people to read? Of course not, same with the bible.
Everybody has opinions, If they believe "unknown" people has mistranslated the bible, then they can believe that. But I don't see why they would?....Many bibles were over the land at that time so if other people saw that it didn't look right, they would have obviously fixed it.Atrial wrote:You believe in Jesus that is fine and reasonsble but believing trinity is just a joke those links basicly say the greeks translated those "bibles" that have been written by unknown people and greeks mistranslated and added that jesus was more than human.
You're just parroting cliches that have been proven wrong many times that is why most people in that west left that religion
Most people left? It doesn't seem that way, at all. 83% of Americans identify themselves as Christians.Atrial wrote:that is why most people in that west left that religion
He let himself be whipped and beaten.Atrial wrote:Do you believe "god" that was so weak that few roman soldiers rounded him and whipped him and then killed him if he couldn't even defend himself? What can he do for you?
What are you saying Astrial? Seriously. If the bible is False, Islam is FalseAtrial wrote:lslam is perfect religion that does not rely on "bibles" that were written by unkown man..
No.....There isn't.....Like I told you already.Atrial wrote:There is only one Quran and it's still 100 % the same it was from day one.
You can sit there and let "experts" tell you their opinions and have them snatch the very things of God from right under your feet.Atrial wrote:were saying bible was already corrupted and unreliable and you are living in 2016 and you're taking those quotes literally and seriously do you realise how naive and simple it makes you look
What experts bro? What makes them "experts" because they say their opinion and that makes it true? Of course it doesn't.Atrial wrote:If experts living 1700 years ago were saying bible is corrupted and there is different copies in circulation with different content and no one knew which one was correct.
I didn't read any of it. Actually ask me a question yourself, don't copy and paste entire webpages.Atrial wrote:You did not answer any of the issues the article i posted raised.
Instead you quoted more lies to justify your other lies.
So the son of God, Jesus Christ. Coming down and committing many miracles and saying words that have changed people's life and made people be forgiven through what Jesus did is a "geek fairy tale". I guess, It's your opinion.Atrial wrote:How can you say "god" sacrified himself to remove our sins it makes your religion sound like a geek fairy tale.
But he wasn't just a man.Atrial wrote:Just like adam, moses and thousands God's messengers before him he was just a man sent to this world to guide people to the right path and people like you have started to idolise which is itself major sin
No, you can't do whatever you want. You know why? Because you wouldn't want to. If I humbled myself or If you humbled yourself and cried out to Jesus Christ and you knew of his love, would you purposely go and do sins and things that are opposed to God? Of course not.Atrial wrote:Are you saying i can do what ever i want in this world and i will go to heaven as long i believe
Bro, look it up. It's talking about the PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, the jews and christians, the torah (old testament) is in the quran.Atrial wrote:Also that quote about God's word being incorruptible talks about Qu'ran not bible
No it doesn't. Why would it say its corrupted and it tells you :Atrial wrote:Qu'ran already says bible is corrupted by opportunistic people and human errorse
These were some of the ceremonial laws that they had back then, they don't apply anymore.Atrial wrote:Can I also add any quote from "bible" means absolutely zero to me and to most people with half a brain.
Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27
This was the requirements for people who wanted to be priests.hosoever ⌠hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, etc etc.. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV
I don't get it? Invent quotes as you go?....Who is inventing anything? After the bible was finished, how do you invent anything more or add anything more?Atrial wrote:Your religion is basically "invent quotes as you go religion
Of course you don't take everything literal, Jesus Christ used many parables and metaphors to describe things.Atrial wrote:Even most priests wil tell you they don't take literally what they read in the "bibles"
I already told you, don't post like 10 articles with 1000 words each and expect me to read them, you can ask me whatever you want but I'm not going to sit and read all of those links. Ask me questions from the links if you want.Atrial wrote:the fact that you're not willing to read simple article I posted proves you're not confident in your believes.
It doesn't even say that anywhere. Where does it say "God's word has been corrupted" you're confusing me.Atrial wrote:Also it's the bible Quran talks about when it says the God's word has been corrupted stop making up lies to suit your weak believes.
Jesus Christ wasn't just a human. The Quran itself gives Jesus the name "Word of God" & "Spirit of God"Atrial wrote:My advise to you is stop worshipping another human as a God idol worship is major sin.