Page 2 of 2

Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:24 pm
by Dead
Con, did the doctor say anything about the post op report? Was the tissue enlarged or was there maybe a stone/cyst imbedded in it, or anything?
Could you please ask him when you get the chance? Thank you.

Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:37 am
by con
Stillhoping - thank you

Dead - Doc came in my room the morning after the operation and said 'you were right, there were tonsil stones'

I'd said to him before i thought the bb was coming from hidden stones.

I asked him if he got rid of all the crypts and places they could embed and he said yes.

rub your linguals with your finger if they smell you probably have stones

Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:35 pm
by Lifelongsufferer
con wrote:Stillhoping - thank you

Dead - Doc came in my room the morning after the operation and said 'you were right, there were tonsil stones'

I'd said to him before i thought the bb was coming from hidden stones.

I asked him if he got rid of all the crypts and places they could embed and he said yes.

rub your linguals with your finger if they smell you probably have stones
Hey Con,

Thanks for sharing with us. I really hope this is your cure.

Are you based in the UK? If so, would you mind sharing the name of the surgeon you saw? I have had my adenoids and tonsils removed, as well as a FESS surgery. I tried to get the two ENT's that performed these surgeries to remove my lingual tonsils but they refused :(

Thanks
Lifelong

Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:49 am
by con
Hi,

Thanks very much, I cant declare a cure yet but things are pretty fresh but im still healing, might still be a product of the antibiotics etc.

i also had my tonsils and the ENT said I didnt have any adenoids so I deduced lingual tonsils must be it.

I got it done at Leeds Nuffield hospital by dr james moore

pricy, 300 consultation and endoscopy and 2514 operation but he will definitely do it, especially if u say i referred u

Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:13 pm
by Dead
So it's been like 50 days since your surgery now. How are you doing con? Any change in your bb?