Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vitamin Water

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Did anyone find a good place online selling TUNG Brush / Gel? I have the brush but threw away the gel sample as it contained Zinc. Maybe I should've tried it 8)

waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

Personally, the tung brush works a lot better for me than the scraper. But I'd have to actually spend quite some time to brush my tongue - gently, but thoroughly. Both in a stroke-like motion and circular motion. And keep spitting - sometimes I also brush while I have water in my mouth.

Never tried the gel, but I just might.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

im not counting on the TUNG brush to perform badly so i wont need to compare, i am pretty certain it is better than a toothbrush. But what i dont understand is after you finish brushing the gel into your tongue, how do you get all the gunk off? When i do it with a toothbrush, i brush the gel in for two minutes, then use the scraper to simply remove all the shit. The scraper is designed to be pulled from the posterior end of the tongue down to the tip and then rinsed each time so that you dont place bad bacteria back onto the tongue surface. How is this supposed to be done with just the TUNG brush? Or maybe i will be using both.

Regarding smartmouth we must first define what i mean by complete relief. If i use smartmouth twice a day (every 12 hours) then i dont have bad breath. But its not like i can just rinse with it and be done. My tongue needs to be perfectly clean and the way its going with the tongue cleaning and the scraping and the flossing and the rinsiing i am in the bathroom for 15 minutes. Anything that can reduce that time will be good for me, im a man for christ sake.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

So what's the final word in the GEL battle? Which is best, and where can it be bought online 8) ? Can Smartmouth be bought online too? O:)
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Good ol Tung brush/scraper battle again.

I'm starting to wonder if Noptical works for TUNG! :D Just kidding Nop! I still stand strong with my GUM Brush tho ! Use whatever makes you feel better.

Guys watch out and scrub GENTLY with that TUNG SAW. If not I guarantee, you will spit blood, and have an uncomfortable situation for about a week.

The gel is great though
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

elliott wrote:I'm starting to wonder if Noptical works for TUNG! :D Just kidding Nop! I still stand strong with my GUM Brush tho ! Use whatever makes you feel better.
I wish I did, I am promoting it a lot already as it is, I may as well make some money from it :mrgreen:

Isn't that gum brush a tiny little brush to clean sensitive gums? It is still different that tung brush, you need to use it for a while to see how effective it is :D
elliott wrote:Guys watch out and scrub GENTLY with that TUNG SAW. If not I guarantee, you will spit blood, and have an uncomfortable situation for about a week.

The gel is great though
Yes it feels a little rough in the beginning but you get used to it quickly and feel nothing at all.
Larc400 wrote:So what's the final word in the GEL battle? Which is best, and where can it be bought online 8) ? Can Smartmouth be bought online too? O:)
If you're in Europe and can't find it in your country, this is where I got it from: http://www.smilewithstyle.co.uk
austuser wrote:im not counting on the TUNG brush to perform badly so i wont need to compare, i am pretty certain it is better than a toothbrush. But what i dont understand is after you finish brushing the gel into your tongue, how do you get all the gunk off? When i do it with a toothbrush, i brush the gel in for two minutes, then use the scraper to simply remove all the shit. The scraper is designed to be pulled from the posterior end of the tongue down to the tip and then rinsed each time so that you dont place bad bacteria back onto the tongue surface. How is this supposed to be done with just the TUNG brush? Or maybe i will be using both.
You can use it exactly as a tongue scraper, you'll see when you get it. It may sound strange to you but this thing traps saliva with all the gunk inside like a magnet. First I brush good with circular motion then I wash it and then "scrape" all the remainders like with a tongue scraper. Over time you need less and less time to clean your tongue.

The first few times I used the tung brush my tongue bled at some spots and it hurt for a while, same thing happened to me the first times I used a tongue scraper. It wouldn't clean at all, all the gunk on the surface would be gone but the tongue was still full of it and I'd scraper harder and harder and sometimes it'd bleed and often hurt for days.
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Alright, well I just ordered a tungbrush. If a tongue scraper was effective, this better be brilliant.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

issy154 wrote:Alright, well I just ordered a tungbrush. If a tongue scraper was effective, this better be brilliant.
So you wrote all that suff about tung brush without owning one? :-k
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

No, my friend owns one and it didn't look too special.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

issy154 wrote:No, my friend owns one and it didn't look too special.
So do the toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and the dental floss.

Does your friend have bad breath too?
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

noptical wrote:

She has normal breath.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

issy154 wrote:
noptical wrote:

She has normal breath.
Why would someone with normal breath use a bad breath oriented product :roll:

Just admit that you all made that up and we're done :lol:
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

noptical wrote:
issy154 wrote:
noptical wrote: So do the toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and the dental floss.

She has normal breath.

Why are you being so ****ing inquisitive?

Maybe she just wants a clean mouth as well! Good Lord....
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

issy154 wrote:
noptical wrote:
issy154 wrote: She has normal breath.

Hey its saturday night and instead of being out with friends I'm ****ing sitting here working what do you want me to do? Got any better way to kill my time? :lol:

But I still insist that you made that up :P
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

noptical wrote:
issy154 wrote:
noptical wrote: Why would someone with normal breath use a bad breath oriented product :roll:

Hey its saturday night and instead of being out with friends I'm ****ing sitting here working what do you want me to do? Got any better way to kill my time? :lol:

But I still insist that you made that up :P
Whatever man. Why don't you go Tung brush your ass breath then. :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic