Page 2 of 8

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:38 am
by Johnv713
Update: It's been exactly one month + 1 day since I've tried the dental probiotics. My mouth feels fresher, no more dryness, metallic taste is nil. If i have to rate my breath on a scale from 0 to 10 (10 being amazing breath, 0 being astrocious [-X ) Mine is probably between an 8-8.5.

The other day i went on a date to watch a movie (s*****e Squad- dont waste your hard earn $$$) I made sure to lean over and talked to her up close w/o her giving any hints, and we even shared a Coke.


I got quite a few emails regarding the brands so has anyone purchased the pills. If so, any noticable difference to report?

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:11 pm
by marija
Hey, congrats on the cure.
please can you send me a brand of probiotic you used?
sorry for my english :oops:

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:22 pm
by Johnv713
Any brands would work but I'm currently on Pro-dental.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:46 am
by Cres
Does/did your bad breath come out your nose as well?

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:24 am
by Johnv713
Yes the odor came from my nose also, although the main source is/was from my mouth.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:37 pm
by Harry_2K
Hi, sent you a PM. Please respond. Thank you.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:13 am
by iismail
Any update on those of you who tried this probiotics?

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:55 am
by Johnv713
iismail wrote:Any update on those of you who tried this probiotics?

That's what i'd like to know too. For me, it's a lifesaver. I feel like my life finally starts now.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:23 pm
by Dead
I feel like it has helped with my tongue coating. Unfortunately i seem to have multiple sources. I also have a smell coming from further down my throat. It's not a cure for me.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:25 pm
by Johnv713
It's not a cure-all so to speak for me either but it's a very, very effective treatment. I'm still on a daily regimen of one a day.

My bb is from other source too ,the toungue and far down my stomach. I had an endoscopy and found out i have ulcer and GERD that was done 10yrs ago and still have acid reflux everyday.

Did you follow the steps i outlined? Im kinda surprised it dint work for you but what may work for me , may not work for other. Im just trying to get to the bottom of this to see what else is missing.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:16 am
by metalclay
Congratz and thank you for the information.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:19 am
by Dead
Johnv713 wrote:It's not a cure-all so to speak for me either but it's a very, very effective treatment. I'm still on a daily regimen of one a day.

My bb is from other source too ,the toungue and far down my stomach. I had an endoscopy and found out i have ulcer and GERD that was done 10yrs ago and still have acid reflux everyday.

Did you follow the steps i outlined? Im kinda surprised it dint work for you but what may work for me , may not work for other. Im just trying to get to the bottom of this to see what else is missing.
Many people have GERD and reflux without bb. How do you know that that is a source? It seems to me that your tongue is your only part emitting odor.
I do most of what you said, and use a tooth brush with shortened bristles to scrub my tongue with. And i take about 2 pills 2x day, after brushing. But like i said before, it does help with my tongue coating, and if tongue coating is the cause of someones bb then i do think it would be an effective treatment. But even when my tongue if clean and smell free, if i rub my fingers further down my throat, around the epiglottis area, they smell.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 am
by Johnv713
Im not entirely sure the source is coming from GERD but that and my bb are a tandem as long as I can remember.

The fact that your coating is getting better is indicative that the probiotics are able to get strong adhesion on your tongue, but the throat is not easily accessible because you cant manually remove the bad guys via scraping ( gag reflex, hard to reach, etc)
If youre able to do so i think youd have a better chance.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm
by Obsessed
Well Johnv713, I just got my bottle of the probiotics you're using. I looked at the reviews and lots of other people are reporting a big difference in "morning breath"; they could be astroturfing/fake and so could you, but it's worth a shot!

Starting off with 2 pills twice a day. I'll keep everyone updated.

I know that lots of people here tried probiotics and it made no difference, but it's possible that we have different underlying causes for the same symptoms, so maybe everyone should run through these as a check.

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 pm
by Johnv713
I swear on my own soul that i have no affiliation/association with the product i recommended other than im an actual consumer. How do i prove it..Easy! I left a review on Amazon, you can search for it and you'll see "Verified Purchase" under my name. That status can only be assigned by Amazon and cannot be duplicated by either buyers or sellers. In addition, i reitterated a few times in my post and thru PMs that any brands of dental probiotics woud work. Doesnt have to be the one i mentioned.

Regardless, you have every right to be skeptical. After all, many of us probably spent a boat load of $$$ on products that didnt work. This one happens to yield great result for me. I always told myself if i ever find a cure/treament i'd spread the words to help others. Just following thru on that promise.

Btw it's true about what people are saying about the reduction in morning breath. For me ,my morning breath is still a little noticeable ,when i first got out of bed, although not as nearly strong as before. In the morning i just brush, scrape and it's completedly gone. Not like before where it'd come back after 5-10 mins.