Page 2 of 2

Re: Cured

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:33 pm
by steffna
[

#1 cause was tonsils (40%), then Wisdom Teeth (30%), Root Canal (20%). TMAU did have a sour odor, but it was the least of my worries at that point. Poor oral hygiene made my teeth decay faster, but not the main cause. I was born with low enamel which is the stuff that protects us from tooth decay. I would always remove tonsil stones, brush, scrape, floss, bleach mouthwash, TUNG w/ bleach, saliva-making lozenges + water bottle before going out.

Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?

Re: Cured

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:40 pm
by Attraction
steffna wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.

When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after that. However, I don't think it was a cause of my bb.

Re: Cured

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 am
by smallman007
Attraction wrote:
steffna wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.

When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after that. However, I don't think it was a cause of my bb.
What antibiotics did you take after the tonsillectomy?

Re: Cured

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 pm
by Attraction
smallman007 wrote:
Attraction wrote:
steffna wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.

When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after that. However, I don't think it was a cause of my bb.
What antibiotics did you take after the tonsillectomy?
Sorry for the late reply. It is called Clindamycin.