Page 2 of 2

Re: 11 month update [cured]

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:50 pm
by Attraction
cleanbreathwant wrote:
Attraction wrote:
sopo wrote:
Congratulations!! You found a cure in a very short time. Thanks for posting updates. I have few questions. How old were you when your wisdoms erupted? When you rubbed your finger across wisdoms ( only wisdoms no tongue) did it smell?
My lower wisdom tooth are growing sideways, I don't smell anything when I rub them even though it appears to be black. I got deep gum cleaning done year and a half ago dint feel any different. I recently got my Tonsils out, wisdom tooth extraction is next in my list.
It's good that you got your tonsils out. That cured 50% of my bb. If your Wisdom teeth are black you must get them removed because not only are they rotten but there is most likely infection around them in the gums, which is what my specialist said... all the gums around my Wisdom Teeth were highly infected.

do you still take zinc and kelp?
Yes it removes the body odor completely as well as sour breath and urine smell caused by my TMAU.

Re: 11 month update [cured]

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:40 pm
by cleanbreathwant
Attraction wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:
Attraction wrote:
do you still take zinc and kelp?
Yes it removes the body odor completely as well as sour breath and urine smell caused by my TMAU.

i find my breath smells like meat when i take zinc and kelp...