Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hydrogen Peroxide: Warning (and update on temporary cures)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rinitico
Junior
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide: Warning (and update on temporary cures)

Post by rinitico »

gotshot26 wrote:Further update:

I continue to improve - most of my symptoms have gone away or gone down. The main ones left are dandruff and body odour - both which I'm pretty pissed off about. I used to never smell - now when I'm stressed I get bad body odour - for fucks sake. Have to hope my body can revert back to normal - I remain on the Candida diet which also improves my bad breath tremendously.
Know i'm completing 1 month on candida diet, and almost anything have changed. I don't know if i'm doing it right. I eat lots of vegetables (no carrots or other sweet vegs), fish, chicken, eggs, quinoa, brown rice, millet, lemons, avocados and coconuts. The percentage that I try to use in my meals is 40% veggies 30% protein (sometimes i eat like 40%) and 20-30% of carbs. i'm taking 5 meals each day. Additionaly, i'm taking coconut oil everyday, and vegetarian probiotics pills wiht 25 billion CFUs with: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, plantarum, salivarious, vasei, paracasei; and Bifidobacterium bifidum, breve, longum, among others.
How are your meals percentages? Which medical especiality did you use to test for candida? have you done anything else besides the diet? I'm losing faith that i'm going to cure sometime

gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

rinitico wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:Further update:

I continue to improve - most of my symptoms have gone away or gone down. The main ones left are dandruff and body odour - both which I'm pretty pissed off about. I used to never smell - now when I'm stressed I get bad body odour - for fucks sake. Have to hope my body can revert back to normal - I remain on the Candida diet which also improves my bad breath tremendously.
Know i'm completing 1 month on candida diet, and almost anything have changed. I don't know if i'm doing it right. I eat lots of vegetables (no carrots or other sweet vegs), fish, chicken, eggs, quinoa, brown rice, millet, lemons, avocados and coconuts. The percentage that I try to use in my meals is 40% veggies 30% protein (sometimes i eat like 40%) and 20-30% of carbs. i'm taking 5 meals each day. Additionaly, i'm taking coconut oil everyday, and vegetarian probiotics pills wiht 25 billion CFUs with: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, plantarum, salivarious, vasei, paracasei; and Bifidobacterium bifidum, breve, longum, among others.
How are your meals percentages? Which medical especiality did you use to test for candida? have you done anything else besides the diet? I'm losing faith that i'm going to cure sometime
im not sure what my meal percentages are. I've done nothing else beside the diet except for taking some natural antifungals like pau d'arco and coconut oil. And the occasional probiotic.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

What does the white coating look like now? Is it possible the white coating is not from candida because you eliminated it and the rest really is negative?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

jo317 wrote:What does the white coating look like now? Is it possible the white coating is not from candida because you eliminated it and the rest really is negative?
Ill upload a pic soon - maybe you can compare to yours?

If anyone wants The Candida Cure ebook (one of the best selling books on this) I can forward it to you if you pm me your email address.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic