Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:09 am
LOG June 3, 2019
Update update! I'm thinking that my bb level has decreased. So I went to the dentist today for the supposed to be deep cleaning. I was extra ready with my little note where I wrote my symptoms and the little illustration of where the smelly parts when I'm flossing. But the dentist just did regular cleaning (a lot of debris was removed though).
She's somehow openminded and even asked me some questions how did I know I have halitosis. My ever chattering mind was kind of overwhelmed but the point I got was she was saying like I have bb but not that chronic halitosis kind of level (or maybe my bb level has actually/already been decreased, I do fasting every night at least 12-13 hours (autophagy will start at 16-24 hours, that's when the cells are like removing the toxins), I avoided processed foods also my list of smelly foods at least a week before, I used the baby toothpaste today hahaha and also rinse with baking soda, I didn't use any mint or gum just sipping water maybe every 20 mins, of course I also ate my breakfast (I dont want to be in ketosis) and again, I'm calmer these days compared to when I was still studying when I was having panic attacks and breathing extra heavy scattering the smell all over
basically that's all I did (being calm was the hardest, although my hands are shaking, my breathing was steady, maybe my new perspective about my bb also helped, it was because of the fear of others being disgusted at me or pitying me that made me feel sad and horrible about myself and that's what I have been working on, its those emotions I'm fearing that's making me nervous and worsen the smell)
and in 7 situations today that I was surrounded with people, I only got 1 nose scratching (I'm
not sure if it was me because I was also with my mom who had just tooth extraction and it does smell) again that's 1 reaction in 7 situations... I think it's still there and I'm still getting conscious because of the mucus in my throat, but I want to believe that it has already decreased and I'm quite happy.
The dentist also instructed me to have a panoramic xray to be sure if there's impacted wisdom tooth as there's a hole in the gums beside my lower second molar.
That's it for now. I'm not cured yet, but that's my log entry for today. I'll update again here if I got better results with fasting (about the mucus though, I heard in an audiobook that it may take 1-3 years to be better, it's really harder to tackle).
Update update! I'm thinking that my bb level has decreased. So I went to the dentist today for the supposed to be deep cleaning. I was extra ready with my little note where I wrote my symptoms and the little illustration of where the smelly parts when I'm flossing. But the dentist just did regular cleaning (a lot of debris was removed though).
She's somehow openminded and even asked me some questions how did I know I have halitosis. My ever chattering mind was kind of overwhelmed but the point I got was she was saying like I have bb but not that chronic halitosis kind of level (or maybe my bb level has actually/already been decreased, I do fasting every night at least 12-13 hours (autophagy will start at 16-24 hours, that's when the cells are like removing the toxins), I avoided processed foods also my list of smelly foods at least a week before, I used the baby toothpaste today hahaha and also rinse with baking soda, I didn't use any mint or gum just sipping water maybe every 20 mins, of course I also ate my breakfast (I dont want to be in ketosis) and again, I'm calmer these days compared to when I was still studying when I was having panic attacks and breathing extra heavy scattering the smell all over
basically that's all I did (being calm was the hardest, although my hands are shaking, my breathing was steady, maybe my new perspective about my bb also helped, it was because of the fear of others being disgusted at me or pitying me that made me feel sad and horrible about myself and that's what I have been working on, its those emotions I'm fearing that's making me nervous and worsen the smell)
and in 7 situations today that I was surrounded with people, I only got 1 nose scratching (I'm
not sure if it was me because I was also with my mom who had just tooth extraction and it does smell) again that's 1 reaction in 7 situations... I think it's still there and I'm still getting conscious because of the mucus in my throat, but I want to believe that it has already decreased and I'm quite happy.
The dentist also instructed me to have a panoramic xray to be sure if there's impacted wisdom tooth as there's a hole in the gums beside my lower second molar.
That's it for now. I'm not cured yet, but that's my log entry for today. I'll update again here if I got better results with fasting (about the mucus though, I heard in an audiobook that it may take 1-3 years to be better, it's really harder to tackle).