Page 2 of 2

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:50 pm
by Gelonaxy
Sinus maxillaris? Both ?

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:14 am
by optimismishere
Yes. Both of them were filled about 50%

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:47 am
by optimismishere
Just met a senior ENT in my city. He told me in presence of my mother that my disease was imaginary and I should meet a psychiatrist and not an ENT. Rubbing salt on the wounds.

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:56 pm
by Gelonaxy
***k. I'm sorry. I know how you feel. I already got this diagnosis. I even wish it was true !! Is there another ENT?

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:31 pm
by winter
optimismishere wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:47 am Just met a senior ENT in my city. He told me in presence of my mother that my disease was imaginary and I should meet a psychiatrist and not an ENT. Rubbing salt on the wounds.
Can your mother smell you? She didn't speak up for you?

Some doctors tried to play the "it's all in your mind" game with me too while gossiping behind me. My friend had to go to the doctors with me to get the doctors to stop denying my problem.

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:03 am
by optimismishere
What's insane is my mother doesn't smell my bad breath? She too agreed with the doctor's opinion. But I've had numerous people openly tell me my breath stinks.

Good knows what's wrong with my parents. Other family members can smell it.

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:43 am
by winter
optimismishere wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:03 am What's insane is my mother doesn't smell my bad breath? She too agreed with the doctor's opinion. But I've had numerous people openly tell me my breath stinks.

Good knows what's wrong with my parents. Other family members can smell it.
This is frustrating. We desperately need a hand, but no one wants to give us a hand.

I'm sure my family can smell me, but they deny it. My father reacts often while urging me to get a job and get married. Seriously, who wants to hire or marry such a smelly person.

Can you get someone who can smell you to go with you?

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:44 am
by 1freshmouth
No, it’s not going to help with halitosis. I did it and It was painful and a waste of money. 😣

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:51 am
by optimismishere
Did you have tonsil stones? Did you have both nasal and mouth bad breath?

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:52 am
by optimismishere
1freshmouth wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:44 am No, it’s not going to help with halitosis. I did it and It was painful and a waste of money. 😣
Did you have both nasal or mouth bad breath or just mouth bad breath?

Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:05 am
by searching_for_a_cure
I think you should have the tonsillectomy. It didn't cure my bb, but it may cure yours.