Page 2 of 2

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Posted: Wed May 03, 2023 7:15 pm
by Worst breath
Grateful how is it going with ur strict diet change,are u stil on the diet?how's ur bb?

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Posted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:28 am
by Grateful
Worst breath wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:15 pm Grateful how is it going with ur strict diet change,are u stil on the diet?how's ur bb?
Hey I couldn’t keep up with the diet 😪😪.
BB is very much there. In the meanwhile took anti parasite herbal tonic which again hasn’t helped me with bb so far. It’s been 20 days. But am sure I need to stick to a no grain diet if I want to reverse the damage done to my body. I had a very poor lifestyle when I was a kid. Ate only cooked and processed food and have a terrible digestion due to that. A diet change along with a good deep detox is what I think will fix it and I need to be patient n consistent with it to see results. I did the diet for a month but it needs to be done more longer I guess. But it’s tough to continue to deprive yourself of your fav foods when you don’t see results. I need to overcome that Valley of disappointment to see results. But am positive and hopeful.

Also would highly recommend deep colonics as suggested by NoWayJose. She cured herself with that. What I like about her story is there is no supplement involved, no diet change nothing. All she did was kill the worms/parasites in the body and clean up the age old built up waste. The logic is perfect. Unfortunately I don’t have such open colonic centres where I stay but whoever has access to them should definitely try for other health reasons if not for BB alone.

Good luck to everyone.

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Posted: Tue May 09, 2023 6:14 pm
by naom
Dealing with life wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:15 pm Update- I have terrible bad breath again. It slowly came back little by little every day. I got just over 1 month of completely fresh breath and a normal life. Beyond devastated is an understatement.
I'm so sorry to get people's hopes up. I really believed I had finally ended it, it really felt like I had cured it. Easily the longest relief I've ever had. Now I'm back to having people step and walk away from me, rubbing their noses and looking at me in disgust.
I now know it's not coming from my mouth but from the back of my throat or possibly stomach. I'm going to the hospital this weekend to do some tests. I've already tested for h pylori and that was negative.
But I don't understand how saline solution could cure me for a whole month if it's mucous in my throat. That's a long time with just salt water :(
dont give up. I think your on the right track. You need to add something antibactrial and antfungal. Im actually looking into if black mold is the reason. the thing is I met someone who had BB when he lived in the house with black mold. He washed his sinuses with extra virgin olive oil and later changed too avocado oil. So regular saltwater might not do the trick. And alot pepeople says that their BB came back so I wonder if its mold in the house.
Because know I learned that i colonises the sinuses(because you breath in the mold)

does anyone any natural essentiiol oil that doesnt sting and that we can add in the neilmed sinuse rinse?

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2026 7:48 am
by tirth.diallo
hey, how are you doing now? I hope that you are cured.
Did you consult ENT?