Your Email Address:

First Name:

this could be it

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

But it'll all pay off in the end if we can find that one product that helps us right? [-o<

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

hopeful wrote:But it'll all pay off in the end if we can find that one product that helps us right? [-o<
Yeah, that would be the greatest day of our lives :D
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

hopeful wrote:But it'll all pay off in the end if we can find that one product that helps us right? [-o<
Bad breath is a symptom, not a disease; our body is telling us something is wrong, no product in the world will ever make our halitosis magically dissapear since it's a symptom that always comes back. We must eliminate the disease 1st, whatever it is.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

thanatos wrote:
Bad breath is usually nothing more than a symptom of having a natural, luck of the draw
I disagree with that. Do you think bad breath was as common 50+ years ago as it is today? I doubt that. I believe it's a problem that surfaced from the abundance of processed/manufactured food. Have you noticed that most BB sufferers on forums like this one are almost always from western, industrialized countries? Not a coincidence imo.
sean

Post by sean »

I am not sure about that. The number of persons from "western, industrialized countries" may just be a reflection of the dgital divide.

Now to your point: "Do you think bad breath was as common 50+ years ago as it is today? I doubt that. I believe it's a problem that surfaced from the abundance of processed/manufactured food." I think you may be on to something here or our attitudes about BB has changed over the years. Modernity, it seems, has caused us to expect perfection in all things. In other words we may have become less tolerant of anything less than eternal youth and health. On the other hand my BB did not show up until I moved to the U.S. 20 years ago. I was never allergic to dairy until I drank the milk here and pnd was uheard of for me. I've also noticed more and more people with this problem (or maybe since I have it I look out for it) whom I have known for years who are now developing this problem. It's almost as if our bodies have responded with more vigorous bacteria to counteract all the soda, cotton candy, pumped up meats, vegetables, and fruits we are consuming.

I don't know :(

For the Cure!!!

Sean [/quote]
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I think environmental factors like pollution had sped- up bacterial mutations & with globalization diseases can travel a lot faster than it was in the past.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

The theory that we all were simply dealt a bad hand does not factor in those of us who recently developed this BB. I was fine all my life (I'm 32) until 2 years ago when these symptoms started arising. I think they key is "symptom". I think this BB is a symptom of something gone wrong in the system. Personally, I know I have digestive problems, and I think that alone is a cause for this so-called bad bacteria to fester. It's not just some random selection.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i posted something in some other thread a few days ago that would fit right in here...

i believe that bad breath as well as many other afflictions probably didn't exist 100 or 200 years ago or at least in the way they exist today, 'post industrialization'

cancer rates are amazingly high, and I'm certain that comes from a combination of pollution, chemicals in the things we ingest and surround ourselves with, processed foods, and probably even over the counter drugs that we've been tkaing all of our lives.

Yeh, you might not have had bad breath 5 years, 10 years ago.. But it was a disaster in the making.. what we've been exposed to all of our lives has slowly been effecting our bodies in different ways.

The age of technology came and progresses extremely rapdily.. There's really no telling what kind of effects it can have on the general health of the planet and everythng living on it.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

thanatos wrote: Not sure if you're kidding or not, but the answer to that is too obvious to waste time posting.
I read other forums on different topics, there are tons of people from all over the place; south america, asia, etc, etc. I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of people whose breath smell like shit live in North America/West Europe because we've been eating like shit for most of our lives.
thanatos wrote:Meanwhile what we do know for a fact is that the vast majority of sufferers simply got a bad hand delt to them
No we don't know that for a fact.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

My theory is that people pay the price in different ways for living on the Standard American Diet. Some people get cancer, others candida, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.. us we get bb. It's as simple as that imo. If we lived in a different time or different region of the world, we wouldn't suffer from bb.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

This is all speculation, and at the end of the day, this is a pointless discussion. Especially a survey from China! None of us know the background or details of anyone with BB, but our own. As far as we know, Chinese may have lack of dental care and suffer from poor oral hygiene.

You say I'm in the minority Thanatos.... I think more people have digestion problems contributing to halitosis than they think. It's just easy and convenient to focus on tonsils, teeth and tongue. This is why we don't have a cure yet. Because doctors have concluded that this is a natural oral occurrence, while not carefully studying further components. Thus we have a bunch of mouthwashes that you spit out that don't work...

As long as this is the belief, prepare to die with BB. Why even brush our teeth, why spend any more money on products? It's all natural odor, we can't control it anyway? :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic