Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:03 am
by findacure
iwillbecured wrote:Hey everyone. Thanks for your reply and suggestions.
So findacure was right! People didn't really notice my bb.
Im so glad you went, because you would have been more uspet that you didnt go and have that feeling as if you missed something which was really important.
Im glad you went with your boyfriend at least you werent alone, he sounds very supportive and even if he can smell your BB its good he doesnt make you feel worser than you already feel by reacting to it.
Well im glad all went well....x
findacure
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:57 am
by Iris
iwillbecured,
I am glad too that you went to the weeding. In many situations, I am also not sure if I should go. However, when I have the support of my husband to talk all the time and free me of not talking, I decide to go. Mu husband is very talktive and I feel confortable going out with him because he talks for me too. What it is funny is that he knows how I am worry about my BB the reasons I do not talk much. However, in the end of any social event, he always asks me: "Why you did not talk?" He does not understand anything I do because he cannot smell the way people smell me. Also, he does not notice people reacting to my BB. He is just not thinking about it that he does not pay attention to any reaction. I do think that people who live with us get used to our smell. However, when my husband was travelling for one year and when he came back he said he could not smell anything. Maybe he has problem with his sense of smell.
I think you boyfriend noticed your smell because you stayed all day without eating. Once my husband noticed my BB when I did not eat during all day. Also, because you did something different that day such as drinking salt water, so it changed your smell. It happens with me too.
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:17 pm
by elliott
mike987 wrote:i'm glad it went ok too..
but it pisses me off that you couldn't just speak to the talkative guy.. How great would it have been to not have to keep to yourself.. You probably barely said a thing and he had to cover his nose..
Imagine if you could have returned coversation with him.. Or even srarted your own conversations with that guy.. Or more unfathomable,
you became the most talkative person at the table..
Do you guys know how much more successful we'd be if we didn't have this problem!? We have talents, and dreams, probably stronger than those of normal people.. Imagine what we could do and the lives we could live if this shit wasn't constantly beating us into submission...
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
The worse part of this is... what could have been *sigh*

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:00 pm
by Busted
elliott wrote:mike987 wrote:i'm glad it went ok too..
but it pisses me off that you couldn't just speak to the talkative guy.. How great would it have been to not have to keep to yourself.. You probably barely said a thing and he had to cover his nose..
Imagine if you could have returned coversation with him.. Or even srarted your own conversations with that guy.. Or more unfathomable,
you became the most talkative person at the table..
Do you guys know how much more successful we'd be if we didn't have this problem!? We have talents, and dreams, probably stronger than those of normal people.. Imagine what we could do and the lives we could live if this shit wasn't constantly beating us into submission...
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
The worse part of this is... what could have been *sigh*

Feels like you never really got a chance to live your life, because most of the time you are just thinkin about shutting up and not making others feel uncomfortable. My parents say I embarrass them because I don't have any real friends to go out with and because I prefer to be alone. Told I'm a disgrace to the whole family and all that stuff. That they couldn't have wished for a son any worse. You see how unreasonable some people can be. As if I'm the one who asked for this shit life. If I did I definately choose for one of the worst.
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:09 pm
by noptical
Busted wrote:elliott wrote:mike987 wrote:i'm glad it went ok too..
but it pisses me off that you couldn't just speak to the talkative guy.. How great would it have been to not have to keep to yourself.. You probably barely said a thing and he had to cover his nose..
Imagine if you could have returned coversation with him.. Or even srarted your own conversations with that guy.. Or more unfathomable,
you became the most talkative person at the table..
Do you guys know how much more successful we'd be if we didn't have this problem!? We have talents, and dreams, probably stronger than those of normal people.. Imagine what we could do and the lives we could live if this shit wasn't constantly beating us into submission...
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
The worse part of this is... what could have been *sigh*

Feels like you never really got a chance to live your life, because most of the time you are just thinkin about shutting up and not making others feel uncomfortable. My parents say I embarrass them because I don't have any real friends to go out with and because I prefer to be alone. Told I'm a disgrace to the whole family and all that stuff. That they couldn't have wished for a son any worse. You see how unreasonable some people can be. As if I'm the one who asked for this shit life. If I did I definately choose for one of the worst.
Man parents say that crazy stuff sometimes, don't take them seriously, they're less emotionally stable that you would think.
Try to work on your "i-dont-care" attitude. Seriously becoming a completely numb emotionless and insensitive asshole is the best thing I've ever done in my life (and by "asshole" I don't mean someone who makes others feel bad).. See, its just that I dont care anymore. Ever heard that "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"?
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:06 pm
by elliott
noptical wrote:Man parents say that crazy stuff sometimes, don't take them seriously, they're less emotionally stable that you would think.
Try to work on your "i-dont-care" attitude. Seriously becoming a completely numb emotionless and insensitive asshole is the best thing I've ever done in my life (and by "asshole" I don't mean someone who makes others feel bad).. See, its just that I dont care anymore. Ever heard that "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"?
haha.. the ol' Noptical is back! That's straightforward good advice.