Page 2 of 3

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:56 pm
by noptical
oceanside wrote:Awesome! :D

Hello Noptical. Give credit to where it's due. A miracle has taken place. It's hard to believe nearly two years of involvement with the healthboards and other sites, today you are free.

Congradulations, Nick. You are free, free indeed.

Better days are here.

JOHN
Thanks oceanside/John! If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't ever try the tung brush and who knows where I would be now!
Thanks!

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:05 pm
by oceanside
noptical wrote:
oceanside wrote:Awesome! :D

Hello Noptical. Give credit to where it's due. A miracle has taken place. It's hard to believe nearly two years of involvement with the healthboards and other sites, today you are free.

Congradulations, Nick. You are free, free indeed.

Better days are here.

JOHN
Thanks oceanside/John! If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't ever try the tung brush and who knows where I would be now!
Thanks!
No! Thank you, NICK. You don't realize how you have impacted me with your encouragments when I was demoralized, depressed, and had no hope. You were there as a friend when I needed someone to walk with me in my darkest hours. You, and many others. Can you believe it, a CURE is possible. 2-3 years ago we could nevel believe it could come true for us. Through you, people are touched, filled with hope, and may believe in the truth.

This IS the best Christmas EVER!

JOHN

Re: PLEASE READ !!!! FECAL ODOR TREATMENT !

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:36 pm
by waitingforrelief
VICKSTER wrote:Hey , the other day I wrote about a sage rinse. Well I went to my local super market to get some dried sage and I notice that they also had this herb I had read about this summer but could not locate it. So I bought Whole Cardamom to try...... Well its WORKS !!!! YEP !!! This what you can put in your mouth and chew on before a job interview. My husbund was amazed, yesterday I had some drinks with friends .... it works. Try it ,
check it out !!! Just chew it, do not swallow it. FEEDBACK PLEASE !!
hi vickster,

congrats! i'm glad that it's working for you. i'll try to find some whole cardamom...

meanwhile, could you describe your symptoms please so that we may learn a little more about what treatment helps what kind of bb? for instance, digestive and/or other related problems in your opinion that you have? and what kind of odor is your bb? how frequent? etc...
thanks vickster.

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:55 pm
by newbie
although im new here it makes me soo happy to see that people have gotten through this!! i know it gives all of us hope...i also use the tung brush and it does work but after collecting mucus on the back of my throat (pnd) all day the bb comes back for me sooo..i dunno

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:51 pm
by elliott
haha even I use the TUNG everyday now. I was the main devil's advocate on it, but it does what it's supposed to do. Everyone should have one.

I feel I must say, though... if your breath does NOT originate from the tongue, it will not resolve your problem. It does take a layer of filth from your tongue though. Try with one day, and without another day. Test your tongue with the finger and you'll smell a slight difference. Those of us whose BB comes from deeper within must continue to fight the fight like Master Chief!

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:19 pm
by Ice
well after reading comments of people who claim to be cured? it is strange at least to say, that some of u have been cured dou to nothing really...I mean what did u guys use, or do that u got cured??? I read ure answers but did not understand them :?:
since u have a long history of using various proucts it could be anything.....
That a TUNG brush cured u from HALITOSIS?? come on, that thing is the same as tung scraper! I have tung scraper + Electric tooth brush which I use not just to clean teeth, but also tonque! so it does prety much the same thing as tung brush! U guys absolutely sure u have been cred, I mean it could be just that u found some people/partners who don't mind the "breath"?....

thanx, sorry for being sceptical whee in eu can I get tung brush? +some peple claim tung brush did nothing for them...and those who noticed help from it, did they use tung scraper before so they can compare it??

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:54 pm
by greenman
ok guys i'm getting a better feeling that the activia is really working. reason is i haven't had it for near a week and whenever i get those occassional moment of smelling my breath, it's beggining to get worse.

the anti biotics i'm on is killing off the good bacteria, plz don't say to stop taking it because my family seems to insist <.< i'll get activia asap, i feel like i'm running towards something bad if i don't use it.

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:03 pm
by noptical
oceanside wrote:No! Thank you, NICK. You don't realize how you have impacted me with your encouragments when I was demoralized, depressed, and had no hope. You were there as a friend when I needed someone to walk with me in my darkest hours. You, and many others. Can you believe it, a CURE is possible. 2-3 years ago we could nevel believe it could come true for us. Through you, people are touched, filled with hope, and may believe in the truth.

This IS the best Christmas EVER!

JOHN
Yes John, better days are coming! 2-3 years ago on healthboards I couldn't imagine this day will come! Although I'm not cured in the sense that I can go without brushing and still have fresh breath but I have 1000 times better breath when I need it and it last enough!
greenman wrote:the anti biotics i'm on is killing off the good bacteria, plz don't say to stop taking it because my family seems to insist <.< i'll get activia asap, i feel like i'm running towards something bad if i don't use it.
Why are you taking the antibiotics for? Is it bb related or some other condition? If its for bb and not for anything serious, stop them now. You shouldn't listen to your family, its not them who suffer from bb and its not them who will suffer digestion problems or any other health problems. Its your own body and only you decide, screw the rest. I too believed my ENT when he prescribed me with his antibiotic to "cure" my sinusitis (which turns out was of allergic causes btw) and 1 year later I still haven't recovered from its side effects. I didn't never had any digestional problems before, only sometimes and only slight ones. Now its on and off, I just can't eat any fruits without needing to visit the toilet after 5 minutes.
Ice wrote:That a TUNG brush cured u from HALITOSIS?? come on, that thing is the same as tung scraper! I have tung scraper + Electric tooth brush which I use not just to clean teeth, but also tonque! so it does prety much the same thing as tung brush! U guys absolutely sure u have been cred, I mean it could be just that u found some people/partners who don't mind the "breath"?....
thanx, sorry for being sceptical whee in eu can I get tung brush? +some peple claim tung brush did nothing for them...and those who noticed help from it, did they use tung scraper before so they can compare it??
Same as tongue scraper? Not at all. I think I posted like 3086723896 times in this forum about it. The difference is so damn obvious: The brush brushes, the scraper scrapes. Isn't it simple? If you haven't tried it, quit saying its the same. Yes we have used tongue scrapers in all those years we've been suffering from bb, I think we can tell the difference between those 2......

No its not only the tung brush that "cured" me. Though it does a great deal of work. If I don't use the tung brush for a few days, this white coating is formed on my tongue which stinks like ****. Almost like tonsil stones. It contributes a great deal to my bb. The tongue is not flat and it collects this stuff ON and IN it.
Using a tongue scraper on a not even surface is a completely illogical yet people don't understand it. Think of the tongue as a carpet. Would you clean it with a shovel or a huge brush? The tongue scraper barely scrapers the surface, it would never remove everything from my tongue, not even the half of it. It just cleaned the very surface after a lot of scraping and a lot of pain. After 10 minutes of painful cleaning it would still look white almost as white as before only without that white stuff on the surface. After using the TUNG brush (without the TUNG gel mind you, just with a VERY small amount of plain colgate toothpaste) in only 3 minutes my tongue is very pink without any of that white stuff on or in it. I can scrape it after a few hours and smell it and it wouldn't stink at all.


Again, here's a summary of what I do:
1)
  • a) Brush with plain toothpaste
    b) Floss
    c) Rinse my nose with saline solution
    d) Clean tongue with TUNG brush (without TUNG gel, just a TINY amount of plain toothpaste)
    e) NO mouthwash at all
    This whole procedure takes about 10 minutes or less if you master it
2) Drink 1000mg effervescent vitamin C 2-3 times/week
3) Eat a cup (~200g) of danone activia yogurt every ~2-3 days (before that I used to eat 1-3 cups of activia every day for 3-4 months)

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:10 am
by forest
I think activia and tongue scrapping is helping..
I am glad it is getting better for you guys, congratulations!

I used to have terrible bb few years ago, was noticed from people in the other end of a room.. now is better, only if I speak to people to their face, can be noticed.. I am using probiotics (not activia, but other).. my diet has lots of greens, no sugar (anti candida diet) and I do scrap my tongue 3 times a day.

my tongue used to be completely cover by a white thick coat that could not be removed by scrapping (I tried but only to get the tongue bleeding),
However, after a couple of years of the diet and probiotics, it is now pink after scrapping.. a shallow white coat is built during the day, that it can be cleaned by a tongue scrapper..
these days I have fresh breath in the morning but the bb shows up in the afternoon.. I'll keep the diet and probiotics.. I would like to be able to have close conversations with people..

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:19 am
by jc
forest, how long did it take before you noticed the improvement on your breath?

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:09 am
by forest
hi jc,

after few weeks of taking probiotics (started with a high number of pills) I noticed a pink spot on my tongue, and since then it has been clearing continually.. probably my inner digestive organs have been being cleaned also..

the breath got better little by little, very slowly,
for example, after around 6 months I noticed that people in the same room,
like in the other side of the table, didn't touch their nose or something like that, and we could have conversations without unconfortable faces (that used to let me know they were feeling my breath)..

it has been a slow process for me..( I think it has been 4 years that I am taking probiotics and being on a healthy diet.),
nowdays I can go for lunch or dinner and have a conversation and it will be okay.. or at work, people can be at my office and get close to the computer and it will be okay.. I still can not speak face to face though.. .. and there are some days in the month that I have a better breath than other days (hormonal changes, I am a female).. during the bad days, I don't go out with people, for dinner or lunch or movies..

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:17 am
by jc
I`ve taken different probiotic brands for a period of six months I think but there were no signs of improvement on my breath so I stopped. Now I`m wondering if I stopped too early.

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:27 am
by forest
I did start with the maximum recommended dosis (12 pills a day) and I did have die-off effects during the first two weeks.. I kept going because I thought detoxifying was always good for my heath independent of the bb.. then I kept trying..(one additional effect was that my stomach became flat)

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:45 pm
by spygirl
Forest, what brand of Probiotics have you been using?

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:57 pm
by greenman
spygirl i've used activia with great success, i've been on original yoplait for the past week or two and it's also been greatly helping my bb. hope that helps.