Your Email Address:

First Name:

Im on Diflucan 200mg for 2 weeks

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

liver damage .. wouldn't that be the kind of problem that would mess up toxin disposal.. as in, make BB and BO worse?

just a thought

o0ocRyo0o
Total Newbie

Post by o0ocRyo0o »

Last edited by o0ocRyo0o on Sat May 21, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Ryo, it would be far better if you took a product like Threelac. It's probiotics that specifically target candida. I'm currently using it with positive results.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Twilight wrote:it would be far better if you took a product like Threelac. It's probiotics that specifically target candida. I'm currently using it with positive results.
What positive results have you noticed?

I took for a period of time a couple of years ago and noticed: Nothing :-({|=
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Were any of you tested to have candida by a laboratory?
o0ocRyo0o
Total Newbie

Post by o0ocRyo0o »

Last edited by o0ocRyo0o on Sat May 21, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Larc400 wrote:
Twilight wrote:it would be far better if you took a product like Threelac. It's probiotics that specifically target candida. I'm currently using it with positive results.
What positive results have you noticed?

I took for a period of time a couple of years ago and noticed: Nothing :-({|=
I was getting really bad smelling bacteria on the back of my tongue after a short period of time. A couple weeks into using Threelac, it went away for longer period of time. I could probably go about a day and a half now before I get even a light odor when I swipe the back of my tongue. To me, that's progress...and the best part is it's measurable.

Like anything, it may not work for everyone and you have to make sure you follow the instructions and give it time to work. At first...things get worse, that's just how it is with anything that "dies off".
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Hi Twilight:
I`m glad that you`re having positive results. How many days did the die-off period take?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic