Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do your genitals stink?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nc
Total Newbie

Post by nc »

elliott wrote:
nc wrote:
elliott wrote:When I sweat, yeah I get a smell. I think lots of normal people can't go a day without showering... I'm not sure what type of smell you guys are talking about.

Since were asking questions, does anyones ear canals stink though? Use a qtip and smell. Mine are moist and have a smell.

:-$
Yes, my ear canals stink also, sometimes the smell is strong but sometimes no smell at all. I think it depends on the food I eat.

nc
finally! someone else! This must be sinus related no?
Yes, it may be sinus related. Do you feel you have nasal obstruction too? and post-nasal drip? I've been to many EENT doctors but they say there's nothing wrong. I even had a CT scan. I'm definitely getting an endoscopy as soon as I can.

nc
Total Newbie

Post by nc »

nc wrote:
elliott wrote:
nc wrote: Yes, my ear canals stink also, sometimes the smell is strong but sometimes no smell at all. I think it depends on the food I eat.

nc
finally! someone else! This must be sinus related no?
Yes, it may be sinus related. Do you feel you have nasal obstruction too? and post-nasal drip? I've been to many EENT doctors but they say there's nothing wrong. I even had a CT scan. I'm definitely getting an endoscopy as soon as I can.
So I went to an EENT doctor for the nth time, and this time he said that I have a deviated septum. I think he's right but why haven't the other EENT's I went to haven't told me that I have this condition? I have a hard time breathing through my nose. Anyway, he suggested a surgery to correct this. I think I'll go on with the surgery. What do you think?

nc
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

you only live once..

go for the surgery
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic