Page 2 of 3
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:01 pm
by khadija
Leena wrote:Hey all,
I experienced the same difficulties with salt water cleansing. It took me more than an hour to drink that water.
However with colon hydro therapy I felt better from the first time and I felt my BB was much less. Now I think I don`t have BB 90% of the time. It`s the first time in my life that I feel almost free from it. I am having another therapy next week and I`ll let you know what happens with BB after it.
I think there is a definite connection between the bacteria in our colon and BB. I`ve read all these bacteria and gases can travel through the body and of course the gases can be exhaled through the lungs.
For those who would try the therapy my advice is to go to a clinic that uses the open system not the closed one. I suspect that the closed one is a little dangerous. For more information, just google it.
Hi Leena
I am very glad for you that it worked out really good the colon hydrotherapy. I cant wait to have mine this wednesday. If i be better i owe you a big thanks because i never knew about it until i came to this forum. I let you know how i would be. Is there any procedures how they do it? I heard something three procedure? What is it exactly? Is it painful the first time?
Many thanks and i would be highly grateful if you can reply back to these questions. Thanks again

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:50 pm
by billie
I´ve red somewhere that if you do salt water cleansing the bacteria dies, the good bacteria dies too.They said that you have to take probiotics if you wanna do salt water cleansing.
I think that´s what i´m gonna do.
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 am
by mike987
so if this colon cleansing does the trick... how long before that gunk is built back up intil your colon again?
In other words, how often will we be spending money to get our asses blasted out?
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:15 pm
by Leena
You need to start with three procedures and then one every month. It`s not that bad actually.
I am really excited about the results but I wish I could test it with somebody and not rely only on my own perception.
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 pm
by sean
Salt water intake in the quantity described can be quite dangerous to the body. I strongly advise speaking to a medical professional before trying this procedure especially if high blood pressure is an issue for you.
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:24 am
by greenman
sean wrote:Salt water intake in the quantity described can be quite dangerous to the body. I strongly advise speaking to a medical professional before trying this procedure especially if high blood pressure is an issue for you.
from what i've read and experienced your body does not fully absorb the salt. you just flush it out.
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:03 am
by Lonely
greenman wrote:sean wrote:Salt water intake in the quantity described can be quite dangerous to the body. I strongly advise speaking to a medical professional before trying this procedure especially if high blood pressure is an issue for you.
from what i've read and experienced your body does not fully absorb the salt. you just flush it out.
Greenman,
I think that is the idea behind it, to flash out the fecal matter that is stuck in the colon. But I have my own reservations using this procedure. If I am really convinced that this is what I need to do, I would first consult with my doctor.
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm
by greenman
your doctor will most likely advise you agaisn't salt water cleansing, i don't blame them.
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:03 pm
by greenman
lol i can drink hard liqour with no problem so i can down 4 16 oz salt water no problem. lol normally though i use lemon -.- to offset the taste of the salt.
it's best to lay down on your right side to help the salt water move from the stomach to the intestine.
i had a troubling experience because i had to work and i felt bloated, couldn't pass. so i called work and said i'm not coming today lol almost got fired, anyways laying down on your right side definitely helps and shortens the process.
i honestly can't explain the awesome feeling of being fully cleansed, feeling so alive, and basking under the sun.
also your skin starts to improve, your energy skyrockets, and you feel glorious.
ofcourse you do have to eat soft foods while cleansing.
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:44 am
by me
so leena how are you doing with bb since your colonic hydrotherapy?? any improvment, if so how much better??
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:44 pm
by Leena
me wrote:so leena how are you doing with bb since your colonic hydrotherapy?? any improvment, if so how much better??
Hey Me,
I see an improvement. In my opinion it is very much under control, depending on the diet. When I eat a huge amount of proteins (especially eggs) it turns bad. But when I follow a moderate diet (and I drink coffee and everything) it`s ok. I don`t see reactions. I can talk normally to people and they don`t seem to have problems with that. The only thing is that I don`t have a way to test it for sure - I haven`t asked anyone so far. So it can be 100% gone without me being sure. Or it can be still here. In any case it`s better, even if it`s still here.
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:35 am
by me
me wrote:
so leena how are you doing with bb since your colonic hydrotherapy?? any improvment, if so how much better??
Hey Me,
I see an improvement. In my opinion it is very much under control, depending on the diet. When I eat a huge amount of proteins (especially eggs) it turns bad. But when I follow a moderate diet (and I drink coffee and everything) it`s ok. I don`t see reactions. I can talk normally to people and they don`t seem to have problems with that. The only thing is that I don`t have a way to test it for sure - I haven`t asked anyone so far. So it can be 100% gone without me being sure. Or it can be still here. In any case it`s better, even if it`s still here.
thanks for posting back, ill hopefully be getting the procedure in a couple weeks or so, not expecting much really but ill keep people informed of how it go
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:23 am
by mike987

.. I had a colon cleanse done over a week ago.. I haven't posted here in awhile because I wanted to just forget about the problem. I wanted to relax and just secretly hope that it would have worked.
Before talking about bb, I'll just say that it felt weird at first, but there's mental peace in knowing that you've just cleaned out your insides.... I'm a small guy with virtually no fat on my body, but even for me, I noticed my lower tummy was flatter than it has ever been. I must have been bloated before... Of course, when I noticed this, I also hadn't eaten anything other than an apple and an orange in 12 hours :p
About an 1-2 hours after the session, and being cleaned out, I sat on the toilet at home and unleashed a bunch of mucusy yellow stuff. It was like diahrea but just yellow mucus stuff that had absolutely no smell at all. It was interesting. It was the first time in awhile that I couldn't detect the rotten eggs smell in my shit.
.. The right now, a week later, the rotten egg smell seems to come and go. Mostly it's coming though. As if it's building right back up >.< (and for me, the worse my shit smells, the worse my breath smells) ... Colon is definitely related, but I can't say it's the cause, and just cleaning it out isn't going to help.. I suppose my body is just unable to process food properly.. I really don't know
I've been taking a probiotic once a day since I had the cleansing.
It's called Ultimate Floramax. It contains 50 Billion bacteria and supposedly has a stomach acid proof shell so it can make it down to the intestine safely. I'm not sure if it's helping... I guess all I can do is finish off the bottle.. I really didn't want to overanalyze all of this like I usually do, so I'm just going to let it do it's work and hope for the best.
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:29 pm
by elliott
hmmm wow. Thanks for posting that Mike. Good luck, don't make any premature judgement. Let it take it's course.
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:56 am
by me
.. I had a colon cleanse done over a week ago.. I haven't posted here in awhile because I wanted to just forget about the problem. I wanted to relax and just secretly hope that it would have worked.
Before talking about bb, I'll just say that it felt weird at first, but there's mental peace in knowing that you've just cleaned out your insides.... I'm a small guy with virtually no fat on my body, but even for me, I noticed my lower tummy was flatter than it has ever been. I must have been bloated before... Of course, when I noticed this, I also hadn't eaten anything other than an apple and an orange in 12 hours :p
About an 1-2 hours after the session, and being cleaned out, I sat on the toilet at home and unleashed a bunch of mucusy yellow stuff. It was like diahrea but just yellow mucus stuff that had absolutely no smell at all. It was interesting. It was the first time in awhile that I couldn't detect the rotten eggs smell in my shit.
.. The right now, a week later, the rotten egg smell seems to come and go. Mostly it's coming though. As if it's building right back up >.< (and for me, the worse my shit smells, the worse my breath smells) ... Colon is definitely related, but I can't say it's the cause, and just cleaning it out isn't going to help.. I suppose my body is just unable to process food properly.. I really don't know
I've been taking a probiotic once a day since I had the cleansing.
It's called Ultimate Floramax. It contains 50 Billion bacteria and supposedly has a stomach acid proof shell so it can make it down to the intestine safely. I'm not sure if it's helping... I guess all I can do is finish off the bottle.. I really didn't want to overanalyze all of this like I usually do, so I'm just going to let it do it's work and hope for the best.
its been 6 more days since this post. How are you doing now?? with the probiotic and also do you think colon hidrotherapy is a posible cure??