Page 11 of 16

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 pm
by MissPretty
Thanks so much, sadgirlbb! Are probably already in the thread but can you explain a bit how you take it.

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm
by Lavender
Wondering if Lufenuron is working for others too or it is just sadgirl. I am tempted to try it but am a little sceptical. I have tried so many products but none seems to give complete relief.

Anyone out there, please let us know your experiences. Also is there any side effect of this medicine.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 am
by terranpatriot
Lavender wrote:Wondering if Lufenuron is working for others too or it is just sadgirl. I am tempted to try it but am a little sceptical. I have tried so many products but none seems to give complete relief.

Anyone out there, please let us know your experiences. Also is there any side effect of this medicine.
So far it looks like it's only worked for SadGirlBB and Cauterize...the original posters. The rest of the people that rushed to buy it have not returned with reassuring news. Hate to use the S word (spam), but I am increasingly skeptical as well.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am
by Bazy
Oh no, I ordered it yesterday : (

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 am
by MissPretty
Everyone who has tried this? Can not you update? Where is everyone?

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am
by terranpatriot
MissPretty wrote:Everyone who has tried this? Can not you update? Where is everyone?
It's weird. People are reporting that they experience intense pains and rashes all over their face, ears, throats, and body, which they believe are "die off symptoms." Then they simply stop posting. And this is after the website said this stuff had "absolutely no side effects" and that it was 100% safe. Furthermore, it's a pesticide and it's used for animals for flea control. This is all really disturbing.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 pm
by math
terranpatriot wrote:
MissPretty wrote:Everyone who has tried this? Can not you update? Where is everyone?
It's weird. People are reporting that they experience intense pains and rashes all over their face, ears, throats, and body, which they believe are "die off symptoms." Then they simply stop posting. And this is after the website said this stuff had "absolutely no side effects" and that it was 100% safe. Furthermore, it's a pesticide and it's used for animals for flea control. This is all really disturbing.
I have never taken this pesticide (?), but remember experiencing severe die-off symptoms from Anti-Candida supplement. I thought it was just a sup that came from GNC where 99% of their stuff must be placebo and took the thing uncontrollably, popping it like breath mints every two minutes. The results weren't really pleasant- I had such headache and fever my head hurt when it came in contact with fluffy pillow. It happened overnight and the next morning the symptoms were gone. When I went into the bathroom that morning I didn't recognize my face and skin in general- it looked like someone rubbed mud all over it. I literally scrubbed this easily removable gunk off my skin in the shower and result was even more dramatic. My skin looked ridiculously healthy if that's possible. Results disappeared pretty fast, though, since I didn't know the importance of diet, proper rest and exercises- was all about taking sups letting them take care of everything while I was munching on McDonalds and going to bed at close to 4 in the morning. I wouldn't recommend that path to anyone.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 pm
by Cauterize
terranpatriot wrote:
MissPretty wrote:Everyone who has tried this? Can not you update? Where is everyone?
It's weird. People are reporting that they experience intense pains and rashes all over their face, ears, throats, and body, which they believe are "die off symptoms." Then they simply stop posting. And this is after the website said this stuff had "absolutely no side effects" and that it was 100% safe. Furthermore, it's a pesticide and it's used for animals for flea control. This is all really disturbing.
Take a look at what wikipedia says http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufenuron .

It has no known toxic effects at any dosage on humans or other animals in the environment that do not depend on chitin, though the orally-administered pills can sometimes cause an upset stomach with acid reflux.

Get your self some research before you post

Have a nice day

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:47 pm
by LisaLisa
terranpatriot wrote: It's weird. People are reporting that they experience intense pains and rashes all over their face, ears, throats, and body, which they believe are "die off symptoms." Then they simply stop posting. And this is after the website said this stuff had "absolutely no side effects" and that it was 100% safe.
The website states that the Lufenuron itself has no side effects, however die-off (Herxheimer reaction) may occur if you have a severe candida infection. I ordered this stuff several days ago and read every bit of information I could find. I feel that if candida is my problem, this stuff will work. I will hopefully receive it next week (I'm in US), and will report daily for at least a week beginning with my first dose. I'm not optimistic, but I've ruled out so many other possible causes, and this stuff is cheap, so I decided to give it a try.

Sadgirlbb has been a member here for exactly 4 years (happy anniversary, sadgirl!). I doubt she's suddenly turned into a spammer.

Yes, I'm a "new member" and this is my "first post". I had an account years ago but rarely logged in or posted as I had nothing positive to contribute, and today I decided to just create a new account. I have been lurking on a regular basis for a long time. This Lufenuron seems to be the latest great hope (hype?) so I'm jumping in. I've never tried to battle candida before as I never thought I had issues with it, but as I said I've ruled out many other possibilities, and from what I've read this will either work (my BB is candida-related), or not (my BB is not related to candida). I will jump for joy if I have die-off symptoms, but until then I'm not getting my hopes up just to be let down yet again.

Oh yeah... Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. I'll be spending the day alone :-({|=

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm
by solider
I'm not one of the members that fell off i posted my results bc i know ppl probably wanted a day by day account that atleast i experienced. It caused my mouth to become wetter and removed my white coated tongue the bad taste that it removed has come back. My two weeks is not up yet but im not optimistic either. I have been sucked back in to re-ordering can't wait to try this second round when it comes. i will also be spending Easter sunday alone. : (

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 pm
by Gooner
Its messed up when you think about it, we take tests actually hoping to find an infection or take medications like this one hoping we get rashes and inflammations because it will mean die off symptoms and hence the source of our BB. We get disappointed when we do a h.pylori test or candida test and it comes back negative whereas the average person would be relieved. This why doctors start to believe we have halitophobia. I mean try explaining this to someone without BB and you have to see why they find it crazy because it sounds like self harm.

Having said that I'm also ordering this. I haven't come across anything to say this is harmful but I'm no doctor. I have held off on this one waiting for someone like aydinmur to comment on it but it seems nobody has found a horror story.

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am
by terranpatriot
Think about it, no one but the original posters Sadgirlbb and Cauterize report being cured by the stuff. From the looks of this thread, about a dozen people went off to buy it, perhaps more, but no one has come back saying that they are cured. Then you have LisaLisa, a new member suddenly feeling so compelled to create a new account and post in defense of this stuff. It's all pretty shady and doesn't look like it's good. I'd hold off on ordering until hearing back from the other members who ordered.

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:51 am
by mindyb
1 to all: RELAX. Some of us want to gage what is going on.
2. My mouth has never felt more neutral. I have eaten sweets and had wine which usually sends my mouth into a tizzy.
3. My mouth and breath have changed 100%. It's not deadly as I felt it was all of the time. No reactions and a lot of pleasant communication.
4. I've tried so many things that have mildly managed my bb by continually taking drinking etc. Nothing has had a permanent change based on taking and finishing like Lufenuron.

I am extremely pleased and plan on taking a second dose plus managing with GSE and probiotics. However I need to LiVE some to gage it. If you all would like, I will keep updating.

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 am
by Archimonde
mindyb wrote:I will keep updating.
If possible, try not taking GSE at the same time. GSE messes up taste buds so your mouth will definitely feels different and you won't know if it has anything to do with Lufenuron.

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:42 am
by Tibya
mindyb wrote:
3. My mouth and breath have changed 100%. It's not deadly as I felt it was all of the time. No reactions and a lot of pleasant communication.
4. I've tried so many things that have mildly managed my bb by continually taking drinking etc. Nothing has had a permanent change based on taking and finishing like Lufenuron.
Hi Mindyb,
I am so glad that you are cured too. Just go and enjoy life. Its summer time, so perfect timing to socialize.
Did you have thick coating at your tongue? (Sadgirlbb didn;t have tongue coating, and this actually stopped me from placing the order, because I have always had thick tongue coating all the time) so just checking if all others who have been cured to some extent did have the same/similar symptoms.