Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

rahul, what about you? you must have gotten the package already. how's the mastic working for you?

cyber's probably just really busy or something.

i think i need to stop taking it. along with everything else that's antibacterial, it seems to have made my bacteria even stronger. the fecal breath i had last night....it was really bad.

CyberchndriacNot
Advanced

Post by CyberchndriacNot »

Hi guys

sorry, I've been so busy, it's the time of the year for exam prep and marking - rather frantci atm.

So sad to hear about waiting - it is a battle of the bugs - and your emotions are very reminiscent - you're not in this alone; all of us are always asking questions - why me?

My update: I have been quite stressed trying to meet deadlines; it's the worst time of the year for me but I suppose a good test as well. My BB hasn't gone - but I am controlling it. I've had the odd morning when I've awoken to confirmed BB, but I've also had more mornings when I have awoken BB free. It seems that when i have the time to regularly take the essence and chew on mastic and floss my teeth and scrape my tongue, i can keep the bugs at bay. Any lapse and they come back. If I go to bed tonight without following this regimine I will wake up with BB; however if I chew on some mastic it is likely that I will wake up BB free. I try to chew on the stuff before i go to a lesson - so far, i don't think i have offended anyone, although sometimes I wonder if a smell is my backdraft or their smell. people are not holding their noses, turning away nor flinching - so far this has been a good sign. It's a battle though - and you have to be consistent - I don't think i can overcome the bugs but for now I am able to control them; albeit with lots of effort. at the same time, i'm wondering if my body will stop responding posiively to the mastic - will the effect slowly start to wear off? Will the bugs win the battle? Maybe I had a head start due to the triple therapy I was on before taking the mastic? Only time will tell.

The vit C is interesting and í might start taking some. perhaps a more acidic environment will eliminate some of the bugs and boost the antibiotic/antibacterial properties of the mastic in my body. i won't eliminate the resin though as this is keeping me going and allowing me to live a half decent life.

Question: What does long-term use of the vit C do to the liver?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic