Page 11 of 31

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 pm
by halitosisux
Congrats FedUp.. and even finding the same type of cyst as 9years.

Freaking fantastic news. Best of luck when you get this done.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:40 pm
by NOTANYMORE
Fedup, this is great news and I am confident your suffering will be over soon. As you said, there is nothing to lose and that cyst has to have been collecting and blocking bacteria for ages. Your breath has to improve...

I will be anxiously awaiting your results!

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:56 pm
by Corpsebreath
FedUp wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote:That is ****ing awesome Fedup. I'm sure this is it for you. I'm wondering what those pockets looks like that he found. When i look at my adenoid through my endoscope i can see multiple folds that i think looks like "pockets". Did your ENT say anything about them? Could pockets without a cyst be enough to cause halitosis?
He said mucus can get stuck in them so i'm sure if you have any sort of pockets, they can cause a smell.

how did you get a hold of a nasal endoscope lol. i remember looking up for them on ebay and they cost a lot of money.

you got nothing to lose go for tonsillectomy/adenoid removal.
It's not a real nasal endoscope that doctors use. It's basically a small USB-camera.
Something like this for 45 dollars: http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Inspection- ... 3a9cd582f8
That one is too big to go into the sinuses though. I used a similar one to look at the adenoids through the mouth.
But there are smaller ones also that cost like 100 dollars that should be able to enter the sinuses.

I sent a referral explaining my situatuon to the ENT department at my hospital, so i'm just waiting for them to contact me back for an appointment. I am definitely going to have them removed.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:05 pm
by Jimi Stein
what about MindyB, any updates? I think now it is 7 days, and she still does not know if there is any changes or not?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:20 pm
by Jimi Stein
I just came back from ENT

He said adenoids are not there, that they have been scraped out before, he said there is nothing there. He only see small dot of tissue, nothing to scrape out.

I showed him the exact diagnosis that 9years got and he said there is nothing there

I knew it was a bullshit.....it might work for some but this is definately not 100 % cure. I am sure MindyB will not get cured too.....

9years you were just lucky it worked for you.....nothing more than that.....
he said I have reflux from stomach, he saw some white froth and also inflamed tissue in my throat....

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:34 pm
by feelitagain
Hey 9years,

If I want to get this done, I would rather have it done by a doctor who has an experience with actual bb sufferer. I think you mentioned that you are in California which means I will have to fly out there(I am from East Coast).

Could you provide me with the name of surgeon and what kind of insurance you had? Thank you in advance.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:45 pm
by 9YearsToFindCure
larianmd.com
I have BC but he's out of network so it was almost all out of pocket.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:31 pm
by FedUp
Just been reading some info on tornwaldt cysts, here's an excerpt

"Once infected, the TC may cause occipital headaches, persistent purulent drainage with a foul taste and odor, eustachian tube obstruction, postnasal drip, and sore throat. "....

Jimi, what follow up treatment will you be doing with your ent doctor?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:34 pm
by Jimi Stein
nothing, I will not be doing any follow ups, he said the adenoids are not there, there is empty place. That is what I got....

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:02 pm
by Jimi Stein
9YearsToFindCure wrote:larianmd.com
I have BC but he's out of network so it was almost all out of pocket.
Just remembering that Laser Doctor Yehuda Finkelstein, who claimed he had a cure for all and welcomed us to fly there and pay a lot of money for his lasering the tonsils cure????

Dont be a food and do not dish out 7 grand for an operation that probably will not work. It will be good for Larian, but bad for your pocket......

Just thinking if I should just ban this link, just so there is no money issue around it

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:26 pm
by NOTANYMORE
Jimi Stein wrote:
9YearsToFindCure wrote:larianmd.com
I have BC but he's out of network so it was almost all out of pocket.
Just remembering that Laser Doctor Yehuda Finkelstein, who claimed he had a cure for all and welcomed us to fly there and pay a lot of money for his lasering the tonsils cure????

Dont be a food and do not dish out 7 grand for an operation that probably will not work. It will be good for Larian, but bad for your pocket......

Just thinking if I should just ban this link, just so there is no money issue around it
And yet you have several links on this website to products that won't do shit for almost all of us...just saying.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:29 pm
by Jimi Stein
dont you think there is a big ****ing difference between ebook that is 29 usd and surgery that can be 10000 usd, at least respect my integrity a bit

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:52 pm
by NOTANYMORE
Dude, I wasn't even talking about the ebook...lol. I was talking about the fresh breath products. I seriously like you Jimi. You and I would be good friends in real life. I know this because we often express the same pessimistic point of view until proven other wise.

I gotta poke fun though because you always talk shit about bad breath products...yet your front page looks like Dr Katz himself took an E-shit all over it. <------- sarcasm...love ya Jimmy!

Also, we need picture capablities...how much more a month to upgrade this site?

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 am
by Jimi Stein
those are google ads, I don t decide what they put on the site, it depends on your location, I see currently some working tools and vacation

we need to decide about the site, because if we upgrade, we will loose all the polls, all the articles that are outside the forum, only the forum will stay......but it will be latest gen forum, this one is 9 years old or more

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 am
by 9YearsToFindCure
My surgery in Beverly Hills cost $4k including septoplasty, adenoidectomy, surgeon fee, and surgery center fee. Where did 7-10k come from? Regardless, no one is advertising my surgeon on this site. Feelitagain asked for the info so I provided it. I'm quite sure my ENT couldn't care less about doing another adenoidectomy since he make millions per year doing much more expensive procedures. So let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Jimi, why all of the negativity? When we texted earlier today, you said your ENT looked like he was straight out of college, that he saw dots of tissue and wasn't sure if adenoids were really there or not. You can't just give up. I understand you wanting to wait for others to be cured from this procedure, but maybe you have cysts in the folds of whatever adenoid tissue is there and he wouldn't be able to see it with a scope and mirror. My surgeon and Mindy's didn't see the cysts until we were in surgery.