Page 11 of 21

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:34 pm
by Raymond
zneb wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:39 am
Raymond wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 am
It is worth mentioning that the evaluators, always ask me to give them their breath a second time, because with the first breath they feel absolutely nothing. and they need to consult with more attention in a second verification, thinking that they had not gotten so direct my breath (for not having felt anything)
That was motivating success story.. keep give us motivation Raymond...

I will do my best to execute this method....
feelingfresh2 I think this breathing exercise describes it in a better way than me, but put as one of the objectives to release the phlegm of your throat, never press the tongue against the palate (to allow the passage of air and adequate oxygenation of the area) To detach the phlegm, this method avoids the invasion of the segregation from the nostril to the mouth.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm
by Raymond
secretion I meant

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:52 pm
by Raymond
encourage everyone, I lived this hell for almost a lifetime and I got out of this with something as incredibly simple as changing my way of breathing.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 pm
by Smilingagain
@Raymond, thank's for taking the time to share this your idea/discovery with this community.

Sadly we are all in same boat. Having been away from this forum for quite some time now due to the fact that my online biz is very demanding which is a good news. Atleast, this will help me have a financial budget that will help my fight against bad breath.

Point of correction from a personal perspective ;

"First of all, you should look for someone you trust,
Since self-checking does not work, it's the only way to evaluate your progress. only someone else can tell you if your breath is good or bad
"



Yes, i agree with this phrase to a certain level,..Self check does not work 100% but atleast work's for about 50%-75% if, you are someone who actually takes the necessary time, to sit down in a silence place to analize what is happening in the inside (inside of the body)

We need to develop a level of consciousness of what is happening in the inner body just like what is happening in the external enviroment.

Asking people you trust may not be 100% helpful. Sometime(s) i have had experience speaking with 2-3 group of people at same time and their reaction where different. Those who reacted positively in calm manner are already familiar with my bb and those who reacted negatively,might not be familiar with my bb. Similarily, someone who truely cares about you cannot easily say a BOLD YES! if, he/she knows that such response could end-up hurting you or making you feel bad.

Finally, your method seem to be scientific-oriented because i've use same breathing techniques to control my behavious and distract my attention in order to remain in a calm state whenever someone tries to put me down or make gest of me due to my bb or other related problem that one could easily encounter during day-day activities.

I'll try this and post my feedback on this board


Thanks

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:02 pm
by Raymond
Smilingagain wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 pm @Raymond, thank's for taking the time to share this your idea/discovery with this community.

Sadly we are all in same boat. Having been away from this forum for quite some time now due to the fact that my online biz is very demanding which is a good news. Atleast, this will help me have a financial budget that will help my fight against bad breath.

Point of correction from a personal perspective ;

"First of all, you should look for someone you trust,
Since self-checking does not work, it's the only way to evaluate your progress. only someone else can tell you if your breath is good or bad
"



Yes, i agree with this phrase to a certain level,..Self check does not work 100% but atleast work's for about 50%-75% if, you are someone who actually takes the necessary time, to sit down in a silence place to analize what is happening in the inside (inside of the body)

We need to develop a level of consciousness of what is happening in the inner body just like what is happening in the external enviroment.

Asking people you trust may not be 100% helpful. Sometime(s) i have had experience speaking with 2-3 group of people at same time and their reaction where different. Those who reacted positively in calm manner are already familiar with my bb and those who reacted negatively,might not be familiar with my bb. Similarily, someone who truely cares about you cannot easily say a BOLD YES! if, he/she knows that such response could end-up hurting you or making you feel bad.

Finally, your method seem to be scientific-oriented because i've use same breathing techniques to control my behavious and distract my attention in order to remain in a calm state whenever someone tries to put me down or make gest of me due to my bb or other related problem that one could easily encounter during day-day activities.

I'll try this and post my feedback on this board


Thanks

hello, regarding the evaluation of third parties, it is not the same as seeing reactions, I for example have never reacted to the BB of some people, even though I may have an extreme BB, my behavior is immutable, but if that person asks me how his breath is, I would answer the truth with tact, because I will understand that he needs a real answer and not "compassion" or a false positive response, because I will understand that if I do not answer him has BB will continue to do nothing about it.
that's why many people go through life without knowing their situation, until someone lets them know, in good or bad way.


That's why I used more than one person, maybe one would not be conclusive, but in my case, I used 4 evaluators, it leaves me no doubt and, conversely, I had before many "involuntary evaluators" who let me know that. I had BB (before I started practicing this breathing exercise

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:22 pm
by Raymond
I will wait for your results

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:26 pm
by Smilingagain
@Raymond , thank you for taking the time to sketch this diagram and put up this thread.

I've read it again. i manage to grab few idea's but, i don't think it's exactly what you mean't. It difficult to comprehend.

Maybe, we should hire someone who can read these text in your own language, so that we can create script which will be use to make an illustration video.

Note : we are taking about health issue not some computer or software program.

Regard's
Smilinagain

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:47 pm
by Raymond
dem wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:52 pm
feelingfresh2 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:10 am
dem wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 am first thank you raymond for sharing this solution ,I hope it'll will work for everyone and its motivating , but I still dont get it very well,
feelingfresh2 can you please explain it step by step how you did it ,coz I see that you understand how and u speak english well, thank u , I really wanna try it
Sure, the technique Raymond is describing is actually called Ujjayi Breath. Search that on youtube, there are actual a lot of tutorials on it,
since yoga people seem to do it.

I recommend you watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEdfOuhoY4


The way I finally did it for the first time, sit on a chair straight up, make sure your not slouched. Keep your mouth closed for this.
Now flare your nostrils and focus on your throat and try to breath in. You can also try flaring your nostrils and straining your throat and
try breathing in. It took me few a tries to get it, I can do it now with flaring my nostrils, or "straining" the throat.

You will notice a difference right away away vs normal breathing in through nose. You will hear a type of snoring noise, sort of like a vibration
in the throat.

If my tips dont help you, just watch the youtube video I linked. She tells you a different approach to think about doing it. If that video
doesnt help, you can watch any other video. I already gave you what the actual name of it is.

Good luck friend, do not give up if you cant get it in your first tries. This can change your life!
oh thanx budy now I get it, I'll try to do it today and i'll keep in touch with updates
what about u ? is the technique still wotking ,do u get any improvements ?

here it is explained better, The breathing technique that I believe, is actually a yoga technique that already existed previously, (something I did not know) with the only difference, that I use it to solve halitosis. its three benefits helps to solve the BB, among them, helps to loosen the phlegm of the throat, oxygenates the oral cavity and prevents the nasal secretion from invading the mouth and tongue.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:48 pm
by StillHoping
After the good week I had, I went a lil crazy and started eating all the junk in the world . BB defintely got worse as ever, soo this was definitely not a solution for me. Although I dunno if the medication would be as strong as your technique. But its back to square one, it seems diet just makes the most impact with controlling my BB

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:50 am
by sopo
When I try the breathing technique, I feel very tired just after a minute. Am I doing something wrong here?

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:20 am
by Raymond
sopo wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:50 am When I try the breathing technique, I feel very tired just after a minute. Am I doing something wrong here?
Maybe you do not inhale deep enough that it should be.
I do not know if you are doing the technique correctly, you can go to a yoga academy, since they practice this as one of the breathing techniques. there you can clarify this issue better. the technique is called,Ujjayi Breath

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:27 pm
by Raymond
hoy 31 de octubre ya he cumplido 6 meses libre de BB gracias a esta técnica de respiración.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:01 am
by Raymond
ya he cumplido medio año libre de halitosis crónica, que tuve por casi toda mi vida (más de 40 años) hoy ya puedo considerar que logré derrotar definitivamente el BB.
espero que otras personas aquí consigan el mismo resultado.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:02 am
by Raymond
con esta técnica de respiración.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:27 pm
by Raymond
I believe that I have already given everything I can contribute to all of you, I wish you the best of '' successes.