Page 12 of 25

Anyone here from Australia

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:37 pm
by StillBattling
Would like to know if anyone here is from Australia.

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:45 am
by Merryanne
SINGAPORE, anyone here?

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am
by aldrin
from Philippines, CDO City

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:57 am
by plumbum
I'm a newbie. I'm in NYC. Feel free to PM me.

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:50 am
by snoopsister
Los Angeles :D

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 am
by happylife05
Just bringing up this post, so that new people can update.

Anyone near Broomfield CO?

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 am
by deebo
western WA state ?? meetup?

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm
by stevo96
Australia! (Brisbane)

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm
by Stankass
Toronto, Canada. I would love to here from people in the city!

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm
by marc
Melbourne, Australia

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 pm
by josef5111
IN THE ISLAND OF IRELAND
i can't believe this we are almost from every where and yet no body is gona help us, i think we are millions not just thousands.

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:57 am
by arawrebirth20
I live in Florence KY.I am close to Cincinnati OH.

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:25 am
by happylife05
***k!! i don't have anyone near my place. Forget about girls, i don't even have a friend. I think i forgot about sharing feelings.

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 am
by SonicBoy
Toronto


A lot of Torontians ...... If that is even a word lol

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:24 pm
by ThisWillPass
Hello all, this is my first post here and I'd like to say that I have been following this forum for 2-3years. There are many fantastic people I have read from here that don't deserve to be afflicted with this embarrassing disease. But yet we should be grateful for life and please don't stop the prayers.

I myself have suffered for 9years and it has almost ruined my life .But because I expose myself to a lot of positive stuff,I have coped quite well but ofcourse I am not satisfied. I am a young ambitious man of 33 and BB just wants to mess things for me. Well I'll save details for another post but I need people in Nigeria on this site to please contact me. I just read now that the administrator, Jimi is Nigerian!!! Almost unbelievable as I have never had a clue that he might be. So Jimi I need u to respond to this post ASAP. Cheers all.