Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneway

Post by oneway »

Wow,

That's amazing! So many people with different kinds of halitosis are all finding relief! Like waitingforrelief my breath gets worse towards the end of the day and when I am out all day and then go out at night with friends + alchohol, I can feel my mouth getting sticky and dry and I start getting paranoid about my breath. I will try sucking on a Vitamin C tab instead of a mint.

John,

You deserve a medal or an award man! Your efforts to help this community is really priceless. =D>

Special thanks to Jimi too for making this no-nonsense site available. =D>

missy

Post by missy »

I am so happy for you guys. Still no relief here with the BB, but something else has happened....I've lost 3 pounds this week. And I never lose weight even when I'm trying! Anyone else finding the jeans fitting better? Maybe the Vit C helps with water retention?
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

well,
since I had a Very bad day yesterday....I was at the postoffic, talking to a postwoman, everything going smooth, u know...really friendly female, wanted to chat with me ,I was relaxed,because between us was the glass, and we were so close..she was smilling, 10 minutes later I came back, it was closed, and she came out, first minute talking the same as before, then suddenly BAN.. she literraèy ran away, againg the BB remembered me That I will never enjoy life as I should...just looking at her face while I was taking I could see her expression changing ....know the song ..:"evey breath u take,...every move u make"...man she was holding her breath, maybe even thought it was her?...Nooo probably not..... ](*,)

anyway read The amazing discovery, so decided to give it a try, yesterday I ate 2.000Mg of C vitamin, nothing special, I was all day in, today I ate 2.000 Mg, and I will probably eat anther one or two, pills are 500Mg each..
today had all day Postnasal drip, but did ate all day dairy ,youghurt and stuff which ussualy makes it worse, had an exam today, so dry mouth is nothing special, I heard I am not supposed to brush my teeth?or rinse with "Special pastes and rinses against BB, while I'm using c vitamin??? if i don't rinse i get nurveus outside.....
Its my day one, will keep u guys posted!....

isn't normal amount of C vitamin 60Mg?or something like that?? one pill for 500Mg is alot, I read 2 pills (thats 1.000 Mg per day) is more than enough!!?
read about side affects, Damages TEETH!..may couse Liver failure and stuff!!! and we are using it way to much I think? don't know anyone else did any research on this?? I'mworried about side affects!...they say there are "noone"-yes if u take one pill per day, and not 4 or 8 (4.000Mg per day!)

How much must I eat??4.000Mg??

thanx!

And thanx Oceaside for all your help, we really appreciate it!! We are all in the same boat, and u know sailors, we Can't do shit without the Captan!;-)
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

right now it's like 4 pm. i have taken about 2000 mg so far but heartburn has been persistent all day despite taking some baking soda in the morning. i am actaully burping up acid and stomach feels bloated. *sigh*

i'm afraid my stomach will give me more and more trouble if i keept his up. right now i have some metallic breath even tho' mouth doesn't taste bad, but i'm afraid to take more, since it's already hurting now.

i wonder if vit c in powder form would help - i read that it's not as hard on the stomach.

oh i hope i won't have to stop because of the stomach. :(
Last edited by waitingforrelief on Fri May 04, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

p.s. actually i have the fecal odor again. i'm going to go buy some emergen C now and see if drinking that would help, as i believe there's some kind of buffer for the stomach in it. i hope this is not the beginning of yet another product that stops working for me !

i also just took another 1/2 tbspn of baking soda - but i read somewhere that b soda destroys ascorbic acid (vit c). i wonder if that's why i have more fecal breath today and a little last night, i think. maybe it's because of the baking soda cancelling out some of the effect of the vit c?

will report on my result later.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

waitingforrelief wrote:but i read somewhere that b soda destroys ascorbic acid (vit c).
that makes sense, ascorbic acid is well... an acid and soda is a base so it neutralizes the acid.
oneway

Post by oneway »

How about taking calcium ascorbate? Alkaline form of vitamin C? They taste really bad though. I tried with my exisiting supply of Vitamin c which happens to be calcium ascorbate.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Vitamin c for the amount we are taking is not enough to cause overdose or bad sideeffects. 1000 mg is a normal dose for many people, so we are only taking a little more. This is helping alot of us who's bb is caused by too much bad bacteria, so that means we have a vitamin c deviency. keep taking it. Jimi I am so happy for you!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well I am not sure how it is going, I feel more fresh and freah in the throat but usually it is opposite as i think

that is called psychological reversal - a real term in psychology, if you think for example that the bad breath is better than it is actually worse and vice versa if you think that bad breath is worse than it is actually better

this happens to me all the time so strange but it is somehow the mind and the body is in plus minus harmony

so strange

btw I am probably eating around 10 grams per day and do not feel sick at all. I use tablets and calcium version powder that is not acidic. But I like the taste of vitamin C.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Probably I went over 10 grams today and no ill effects

If I wil not respond anymore John is taking over.

:)

You can not overdose with a Vitamin C, if you take too much to body just expells it.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

guys i need help (info).

i am confused about the ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate. can i get vit c in calcium ascorbate but CHEWABLE form? oneway, when you said it tastes horrible, is it chewable?

jimi, could you tell me what kind of powder and tablets you are using? 10 grams - that's a lot. i'm doing about 5. could you also tell me how you divide your dosage? how much of the 10 grams is in powder, how much in tablets (chewable?)? do you think the powder is as effective as the chewables? and how do you spread them out during the day?

regarding your breath, do you have a tester you could ask, jimi?

i actually took about 2500 mg of pills (the swallowing kind) today thinking that it'd be gentler on the stomach. but i'm not sure if it's as effective as the chewables. has anyone tried anything else but chewables?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well I am using that calcium powder that tastes horrible, the whole box is 100 g so I took around 10 % of the powder and it must be somewhere 10 grams.

Still no ill effects. I am saying it is totally safe.

I could probably go to 20 grams or even more. People on Curezone forums are constantly using large doses and still feel great.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Jimi wrote:Well I am using that calcium powder that tastes horrible, the whole box is 100 g so I took around 10 % of the powder and it must be somewhere 10 grams.

Still no ill effects. I am saying it is totally safe.

I could probably go to 20 grams or even more. People on Curezone forums are constantly using large doses and still feel great.
thanks jimi. can you either pm me the specific brand or post it so i have an idea what to look for? i'm totally lost here with the powder vs the chewables. do you take the chewables too?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes, you just ask the pharmacy and they will give you a cvitamin that is not acidic. I am not sure if that one works good. Still testing
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Jimi, about the reverse phychology, that is not true in this case, since many of us are experiencing the same positve results. You need to go out in public and check for your self in about a week. this is day 7 for me and I think it takes about A WEEK to kick in don't give up hope yet. Waiting for relief- I think the chewable c is better because it remains in the mouth for a period of time. just let it dislolve on tongue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic