Page 14 of 25

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm
by HopefulOne
Terran,

I live in the NOVA area and I can assure you I'm not a spammer (as you accused in another thread). I've been dealing with this issue probably longer than anyone on this board.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm
by sadgirlbb
Dallas, Texas

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 pm
by LMA05
Dublin, Ireland

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:37 pm
by Virtuous Viking
Kiss me, I'm Irish :)

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:08 am
by sufferer1956
Atlanta, GA

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:19 am
by deebo
Anyone in the Pacific North West ?? Washington ,Oregon , BC ?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 pm
by LMA05
Virtuous Viking wrote:Kiss me, I'm Irish :)
lol, t dou frere ?

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 am
by jess
Bump

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:39 pm
by thissux
Orlando, FL Micky Mouseville

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm
by jess
Another bump

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm
by deebo
i dont know , maybe ppl dont know how to add location to their profile . i tried for a while . Still can't add a picture to my profile =/


hopemovo

Regarding adding your location

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm
by jess
If anybody's not quite sure on how to add their location to their profile, do this:
Log in to your profile
Then click on "forum" (on top of page)
Click on "profile"
On the section titled " profile information" you'll be able to add your location
Then click on "submit". That's it.

For adding an avatar:
After clicking on "profile", scroll all the way down and you'll see the section titled "avatar control panel"
You'll see different options to add an avatar
Choose the option you want
Then click on "submit". Then it's done

Re: Regarding adding your location

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:57 am
by deebo
jess wrote:If anybody's not quite sure on how to add their location to their profile, do this:
Log in to your profile
Then click on "forum" (on top of page)
Click on "profile"
On the section titled " profile information" you'll be able to add your location
Then click on "submit". That's it.

For adding an avatar:
After clicking on "profile", scroll all the way down and you'll see the section titled "avatar control panel"
You'll see different options to add an avatar
Choose the option you want
Then click on "submit". Then it's done
WORD . I been clicking 'my account' not 'profile' . Thanks for the walk-thru Jess !

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:14 pm
by jess
@ deebo No problem. Glad that helped.

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:02 pm
by slrr
Pretty much I'm the only one from VN